How Much For A Swimming Pool ?

JohanBKK

Hello,

I don't know if i should buy a home with a swimming pool or buy a home with a big land and then make a custom swimming pool for my needs.

How much for a good swimming pool with jaccuzi, LED lightening, quality liner, etc etc ?

The costs in my country (France) are about 4.000.000 Baht for a nice swimming pool with everything included for something like that http://www.devis-remise.com/images/formulaire/piscine.jpg

Hello,

I don't know if i should buy a home with a swimming pool or buy a home with a big land and then make a custom swimming pool for my needs.

How much for a good swimming pool with jaccuzi, LED lightening, quality liner, etc etc ?

The costs in my country (France) are about 4.000.000 Baht for a nice swimming pool with everything included for something like that http://www.devis-remise.com/images/formulaire/piscine.jpg

It really depends on what size you want and if you want a tiled pool or a pool with a liner, a liner is cheaper and generally comes with a longer guarantee.

As a benchmark, I paid about 600,000 Baht for my pool which is 8m by 4m with a liner (not tiled) with J.D Pools in BKK.

As for buying a house with a pool or building one, that depends if you find the house you want that has a pool. Don't buy a house that is not right for you just because it has a nice pool because it is no big drama to have one put in, provided you can handle the mess for a couple of months!

Hope this helps

The one in your pic is about a 4mx8m skimmer pool. Depending on what type of tiles/light/pump/jets/pool deck the costs could vary from 150k-400k and should take about a month to build, depending on the weather and ease of access. If you want an overflow pool, expect to pay more and use more space for the overflow tank.

Initial price isn't the only thing to factor in. Different types of pools incur different ongoing costs depending on your filtration and sanitizer setup. Also keep in mind the maintenance needs that vary from one construction to another. Liners and tiles both have their own separate issues, and the amount of time you have to spend taking care of the pool will affect what type of design suits you best. All these variables will affect the costs of your pool.

Hi I am sure for a quarter of the 4m you would get an amazing pool I would recommend a company in Pattaya Home & Pool owners name is Vichapol he built my pol ion my absence sent me pictures of the progress every other day he made a truly amazing job and he also maintains the pool for me i could not recommend any better.

You can even quote me if you contact him Tell him Mr John Calssic Villa said you would give me a very good price & believe me he will he is an amazing perfectionist please PM if you wish to or you would like more pictures.

Hello,

post-54061-1249575389_thumb.jpg

For the pool shown in the photo, prices are much lower than in in Europe.

If you read other postings in this forum you will see several indications of price, and the names of some suppliers, although some people have got their facts horribly wrong.

For a simple skimmer pool like the one you describe, some companies will charge as little as 12,500 baht per square metre of surface area. Others will try to charge more than twice that. Much depends on where you are.

Most people who complain about swimming pool prices, are the ones that complain about visa prices - ceux sont des grigoux :)

I never complain about prices, don't worry. If i can not afford it i will wait to make more money, but i'm not willing to pay crazy prices like in France.

Have some homes for 4 to 6 Million Baht in Hua hin for sell, they come with a swimming pool but the most of the time i don't like the style, i would like to make my own style, liner color, LED, options, pumps, filters... etc.

I can get a beautiful home for less than that without a swimming pool, i think they raise the prices just for the swimming pool sometimes.

Thanks everybody.

Hallo,

Ik weet niet of ik zou kopen van een huis met een zwembad of kopen van een huis met een groot land en vervolgens een aangepast zwembad voor mijn behoeften.

Hoeveel voor een goed zwembad met Jaccuzi, LED verlichting, kwaliteit lijnvaartconferences, etc etc?

De kosten in mijn land (Frankrijk) zijn ongeveer 4.000.000 Baht voor een mooi zwembad met alles inbegrepen voor zoiets [url = "http://www.devis-remise.com/images/formulaire/piscine.jpg" ] http://www.devis-remise.com/images/formulaire/piscine.jpg [/ url]

[/ quote]

Bonjour !

I build a house near Uttaradit and asked at several companies to build a pool.10 X 6 m. - tieled - would have cost aprox 800.000 skimming system and overflow aprox 1.000.000 Bth.Works 1 month to build.

I finaly diceded to place a comlete spa in the garden space for 5 persons ,complete 235.000 Bth. placed in 1 day !!!

So we have now a spa and for a swim we go to a hotel or to the universety and or city swimmingpool = real cheap !

good luck !

Iff you like I can give you some more info.

[email protected]

ci vous voullez en francais !

sincere salutations , Jos

Tres belle la piscine dans votre photo

You, les suedois vous ne pouvez pas vivre sans sauna!

La grenuoille, ne met pas trop de sous dedans, très peu de gens apprécie la finesse, même la maison des riches est fournit de baroque, lourd de style italien / meubles show off.

http://translate.google.com/translate

Du det svenska, kan du inte leva utan bastu :)

multilingual thread this is, hehe. i should add my norwegian contribution, but i will constrain myself. anyway, i just signed a contract to build a pool here in petchabun, 12x6 1,5 m deep, slope from 1meter. concrete, lifetime guarantee, 2,5 meter concrete around, etc. when the work starts in 3 weeks, i will make a thread here and update with pics. i will pay 1 mill baht for this, thats included concrete over pipes to pump room, all machines, etc. i was also offered cheaper deals, but chose this because the company seemed very stable, have build over 50 pools, speak english, and is commited to maintainace (the owner was born in this area and often come here). I would be very careful with choosing a company for building a pool, price is not the only thing to consider.

• 3 weeks later...

hrgrims

now that you are locked in officially to build your pool.

is it possible to give us details of materials used in your pool that the company provided you with.

the name of each product, the size, the power.... kind and size of pipes.... names of lightning products.... etc

whatever you can provide will be much appreciated....

if you do not have the details of the above, perhaps, you should ask for one immediately.... longevity of your pool depends on the quality of these products and who manufactured them and the date they were manufactured.

the reason that i ask for detail is because i am thinking of having someone builds one for my family too. thx in advance.

hrgrims

now that you are locked in officially to build your pool.

is it possible to give us details of materials used in your pool that the company provided you with.

the name of each product, the size, the power.... kind and size of pipes.... names of lightning products.... etc

whatever you can provide will be much appreciated....

if you do not have the details of the above, perhaps, you should ask for one immediately.... longevity of your pool depends on the quality of these products and who manufactured them and the date they were manufactured.

the reason that i ask for detail is because i am thinking of having someone builds one for my family too. thx in advance.

the first machines from the company arrives today. so i will take some pics and start a thread. there i will also list details there. there are some details in another thread i started a few months ago.

cheers, chr