Nintendo Ds Lite Uk Or Thai Console?

jaffacake32

I am going to buy a Nintendo DS lite for my son. Would one I bought in the UK be compatible with games bought in Thailand or would it be better just to purchase the console in Thailand?

Thanks for any advice.

If you buy it in Thailand then chances are it will be modified to play all games (e.g. pirated ones).

Regards.

Ian

I am going to buy a Nintendo DS lite for my son. Would one I bought in the UK be compatible with games bought in Thailand or would it be better just to purchase the console in Thailand?

Thanks for any advice.

There is on isue with DSi and the firmware update to 1.4 which blocks these nice cards with MicroSD as Memory.

But if you buy a NDS lite there shouldn't be a problem (as long as I know).

If any detailed questions, just PM me.

Just get a DS Lite, an R4 card and a 2GB mini-SD card (most gaming shops in Thailand will offer you a DS or DS-Lite in a deal like this).

Then you can easily get all the games you want :)

Ian

Just get a DS Lite, an R4 card and a 2GB mini-SD card (most gaming shops in Thailand will offer you a DS or DS-Lite in a deal like this).

Ian

Better a R4 SDHC and 4 GB/8 GB/16 GB card, than all the games can be on one card. R4 SDHC should cost almost nothing (500-1000 Baht)

But again.....no DSi!

Ian

Better a R4 SDHC and 4 GB/8 GB/16 GB card, than all the games can be on one card. R4 SDHC should cost almost nothing (500-1000 Baht)

But again.....no DSi!

Completely agree. I managed to fit all my games onto a 2GB card though.

I sold my DS though and I now have a PSP instead with two 4GB memory sticks :D

Ian