Elusive Former Leader Shinawatra Calls Foul In Tweet

george

I haven't bothered reading any of the posts here, as it doesn't take a clairvoyant to know what will be posted. I wonder sometimes if TV keeps posting these irrelevant Taksin stories just to keep The "I Hate Taksin" crowd happy venting their spleens. Happy posters are regular users.

indeed.

it appears they derive some sadistic pleasure in hounding, abusing, and posting negative propaganda and defamatory comments about a person they have never met.

I haven't bothered reading any of the posts here, as it doesn't take a clairvoyant to know what will be posted. I wonder sometimes if TV keeps posting these irrelevant Taksin stories just to keep The "I Hate Taksin" crowd happy venting their spleens. Happy posters are regular users.

indeed.

it appears they derive some sadistic pleasure in hounding, abusing, and posting negative propaganda and defamatory comments about a person they have never met.

about a person they have never met

I've met him twice...

you lot are like the dogs in my soi getting together and howling at the moon every night, except that Thaksin is your moon and Thai visa is the meeting place.

And what noble critter does that make his apologists then?

post-37101-1249653947_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

Interesting that 5 million people will go out of their way to sign yet he has only 10,000 people following him on twitter.

Are the one who follow Thaksin on twitter called twits? :D

<deleted> ? :D

Correct, the plural of twits is <deleted>. :)

So two <deleted> is twain?

Twizzle twuzzle twozzle twome

Time for Thaksin to come home...

for the Twilight at the Bk Hilton.

you lot are like the dogs in my soi getting together and howling at the moon every night, except that Thaksin is your moon and Thai visa is the meeting place.

Vigorous debate not your thing, doc?

vigorous howling and barking at the moon is not my thing, son.

anyway you lot , feel free to carry on

ive had just about as much luck trying to shoo the dogs in my soi away at night.

Edited by mc2

Vigorous debate not your thing, doc?

vigorous howling and barking at the moon is not my thing, son.

anyway you lot , feel free to carry on

ive had just about as much luck trying to shoo the dogs in my soi away at night.

Why not flash your Ph.D(Asian Studies), M.Ed, B.A. (Hons), Dip. Appl. Sc.- seems you think it carries some special power.

How do you know what the position of foreigners is?

Polls here.

There was a recent Abhisit vs. Thaksin poll and Abhisit won by a huge majority. Most posters here are foreigners, ipso facto ...

Did you think before you posted that gem of nonsense?

Polls in TV are not reliable indicators of anything, save to guage the sentiment of a vocal minority. Surely, you realize that many members steer clear of the polictical discussions and stick to their respective interests. Maybe they have pro or anti views. Who knows since they don't state them. The same goes for the thousands of foreigners living in Thailand that have never heard of TV or even care. They are living their lives oblivious to the idiocy of local politics. There are how many tens of thousands that have ids in TV, yet a magical political poll will only attract a participation rate in the low hundreds. Gee I wonder why........

BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT CARE. Ok, did I make that clear enough?