Going To Koh Samui Next Week?

Hello all, I'm planning to go to Koh Samui next week with the family to relax on the beach. However, I've heard that the weather has been pretty poor for visiting the beach and this is preventing me from going to Koh Samui. But all the weather information I got was via online, so can anyone who is currently there let me know how the weather is? I'm looking for some sun so I can get a nice tan and relax on the beach.

So please let me know how the current situation is over there!

Cheers

rainy and if you expect clear sea water, this almost never happen here, visibility is down to a few centimeters.

Wooow, what a positive attitude, great advise! The truth is that some days you will have short rain no more than 30 minutes and around 2 to 4 pm. Your tan is almost guaranteed if you come here. The water in Samui is clean and more than clear enough bur you aint gonna do scubadiving of the island anyway better to go on a daytrip for that.

rainy and if you expect clear sea water, this almost never happen here, visibility is down to a few centimeters.

Wooow, what a positive attitude, great advise! The truth is that some days you will have short rain no more than 30 minutes and around 2 to 4 pm. Your tan is almost guaranteed if you come here. The water in Samui is clean and more than clear enough bur you aint gonna do scubadiving of the island anyway better to go on a daytrip for that.

Totally agree with Rise. Come here, you'll get plenty of sun, a little rain that's no real problem and if you want scuba, then there's plenty of time to take a trip over to Tao

Samui is a green tropical island. It rains most time of the year.

In August usually an hour downpour in the afternoon.

Yep like it's done every day so far this August ( except today :D ) which breaks up the day in my opinion..

Long live the cooler days... :)