Video Clip From Last Ride To Doi Inthanon

Bard

Last ride we did to Doi Inthanon, my Yamaha FZ6 following Trent on his FZ6

Happy riding everyone :)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Yes have to get home and get back with the group again that ride was great, actually we took it pretty easy up to the ticket station (the video part) then we went for it behind Gerhard to the top, unfortunately I forgot to turn the bloody camera back on. Talking about dragging the knee on that tour only Johnny did. But as the FZ6 are higher up we did not get low enough. Was a great trip with edge to edge riding :D

I shall definitely do a a secretsoi tour again when I come home, oh yeah awesome... Think Johnny is home the 25th and he is desperate for a tour since he was babysitting his entire time in Thailand last time, except a short run to Kanchanaburi with Simon.

Happy riding everyone :)