Australia Forum

game4shame

Does anyone know of any forums like this for Australia?

:o

Hey game. There is a forum but not like this one. its called expatsforum.com. I think thats right. I was the same and was looking for something similar to TV. This is not. Its ok for OZ/NZ things and also other countries. But its also full of moaning chicks(no offence girls). I love/hate Oz. Should i move back to the UK? Sort of things.

Does anyone know of any forums like this for Australia?

:o

Hey game. There is a forum but not like this one. its called expatsforum.com. I think thats right. I was the same and was looking for something similar to TV. This is not. Its ok for OZ/NZ things and also other countries. But its also full of moaning chicks(no offence girls). I love/hate Oz. Should i move back to the UK? Sort of things.

Cheers Jocky - i'll look into it.

:D

If you have a skilled trade, Aus wants you. :D

Gov' is thinking of bringing in 20,000 new workers, we can't even get fruit pickers here so they are going to import X thousand temp workers from China.

IT experts not required. :o

IT experts?

Thats all gone to India unfort

But dont worry,not many success stories coming back so far.

If you have a skilled trade, Aus wants you. :D

Gov' is thinking of bringing in 20,000 new workers, we can't even get fruit pickers here so they are going to import X thousand temp workers from China.

IT experts not required. :o

I'm thinking of starting an Australian forum, just like this one.

/edit

Oh, and any moderators here reading this? Please if you'd like to give me any tips, or do's/don'ts - I'd appreciate it a lot :o

/first one would be no recruiting here :D

/pm george for commercial advertising deals. good rates to :D

Edited by Darknight

You'll have a full time job just deleteing the expletives :o  :D  :D

Where are you from?

I was thinking of maybe having a preference for the users where they can have the "clean" version or the "adult" version - I'll have a deeper look through the forum board software.

I'm from Australia - mostly in QLD, but also in SYD, MEL, etc.

What has this got to do witth Thailand.  MODS come on under the rules Thai realted only.  Dr Patpong you should have closed this as a MOD, or is it because you are an Ozzy ?

Bloody Kiwis whingeing again.... :D

Thailand , Thailand , Thailand , Thailand , ..... happy now! :o

What has this got to do witth Thailand.   MODS come on under the rules Thai realted only.  Dr Patpong you should have closed this as a MOD, or is it because you are an Ozzy ?

A Dodger I'm afraid John. :D I don't think that the thread actually hijacked ThaiVisa. Wotcherfink Udon ?

What has this got to do witth Thailand.   MODS come on under the rules Thai realted only.  Dr Patpong you should have closed this as a MOD, or is it because you are an Ozzy ?

A Dodger I'm afraid John. :D I don't think that the thread actually hijacked ThaiVisa. Wotcherfink Udon ?

What's the dif...... both are whingers :D

(hides to avoid flames.......) :D

Back to the OP......

I'd have a few words with George or Huski.

I think you will find that running a forum is a h ell of a lot of work and will take a loooong time to get any ad rev in.

Talk to Flummoxed as well. he has just started an Asian forum.

Not for me matey! :o but good luck!

Don't hide Udon.....us Kiwis would love to discuss this point over a beer :D ...

Anyway..you lot decended from the worst wingers of the whole lot...convict soapys... :D

Don't hide Udon.....us Kiwis would love to discuss this point over a beer :D ...

Anyway..you lot decended from the worst wingers of the whole lot...convict soapys... :D

What about the infiltration of Kiwi/Scots into Oz with 5/8th of FA in their sporrans :D

What has this got to do witth Thailand.  MODS come on under the rules Thai realted only.  Dr Patpong you should have closed this as a MOD, or is it because you are an Ozzy ?

Bloody Kiwis whingeing again....

Thailand , Thailand , Thailand , Thailand , ..... happy now!

A Dodger I'm afraid John. I don't think that the thread actually hijacked ThaiVisa. Wotcherfink Udon ?

What's the dif...... both are whingers :o

What about the infiltration of Kiwi/Scots into Oz with 5/8th of FA in their sporrans :D

Most Ozzies are mongrels anyway. Got something in them. be it Scottish English or even Welsh. :D:D:D

Back to the OP......

I'd have a few words with George or Huski.

I think you will find that running a forum is a h ell of a lot of work and will take a loooong time to get any ad rev in.

Talk to Flummoxed as well. he has just started an Asian forum.

Not for me matey! :o  but good luck!

that's true for every internet biz as well udon. websites take years to mature. add revenue normally only starts to count after a few years.