Thai Pms Office Sprayed With Bullets

george

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another sign of true democracy. I want to know if anyone still believes that Red Shirt (or Taksin and/or Taksin followers)are still true democrats :)

If you compare them with the so called democrat party or the PAD, then yes the Reds are 100% democratic

We call them RED SHIRT THAKSINISTA terrorists…

Tell me that you actually believe that Isaan would not be DANCING IN THE FIELDS if these thugs had hit their presumed target?

Bottom line: the red shirt movement is a movement that has no qualms about causing bloodshed in Thailand ... red, how apt.

It's not dancing Jing, it's called ramwong and you better get your dancin' shoes on and learn the dance sooner than later.

"We call them Thaksinista...." Sounds so similar to the names that the CIA made for all the Nicaraguan bogeymen that thumbed their noses at US-backed special interests and kicked them out, way back when "better dead than red" was so cliché.

The new spin is "Anyone who isn't with us... must be a terrorist." He may be an ex- President but it appears there's a whole lot of educated people out there are still duped by that sh!t.

In case you forgot, Thaksin wins landslides in the elections.

Hitler won elections as well.

You hit the nail spot on Samran!

Oooooo... would that be the same 'another nail in the coffin...' nail or a shiny new one?

Tawai! samran! I bet you are getting a big phat boner at your dazzling debating ripostes

....just don't give up your day jobs ok?

Hitler.... jeez......

Edited by NanLaew

Did redscouse just try to protect the red gun nuts honor from...Koo82?

No he didn't, he has no affiliations in this dispute, however he likes to point out the hypocrisy from posters of both sides, if you choose to say something stupid and blinkered he will call you on it, the same as he will do for everyone. he hope that cleared that up :)

It's not dancing Jing, it's called ramwong and you better get your dancin' shoes on and learn the dance sooner than later.

Why? Do you reckon the violent revolutionary anti-democratic criminal fugitive will succeed in his putsch attempts soon? You have inside info? I have no doubt the corrupt scoundrel will keep trying, as he has been very clear it is all or nothing to him (no negotiations) but how can anyone know whether he will really succeed?

Hitler.... jeez......

Of course, Thaksin isn't Hitler.

But:

Hitler was elected

After election, he crushed all dissent, controlled the media, and all other political parties (elected democratically, in practice brutally anti-democratic)

Capitalized on economic pain

Took advantage of his base of RURAL citizens

After his election, in effect he created a revolution, destroying the structure of the governing rules he used to initially gain power democratically

So there are indeed similarities between the two nefarious characters.

Edited by Jingthing

Did redscouse just try to protect the red gun nuts honor from...Koo82?

No he didn't, he has no affiliations in this dispute, however he likes to point out the hypocrisy from posters of both sides, if you choose to say something stupid and blinkered he will call you on it, the same as he will do for everyone. he hope that cleared that up :)

And HE appears to be talking about himself in the third person too..

how... uh.... ODD!

To innocent people: You don't know enough what happened in the past 60 years.

Thaksin is the best and he got majority votes, period.

He didn't get majority votes ever ....

The party he was a member of got the majority of votes ....

And the last time around the party he protected got 35% of the votes ... far from a majority.

Read up on how things work in a constitutional monarchy.

Waerth

you guys posting and making such political assumptions should also take into account the recent high profile arrests of drug gangs in klong toei!! with the reputation of these gangs, it just doesnt surprise me that such an incident can happen in klong toei,who do you think these gangs would be blaming?

I agree

The Le Fevre article is more of a cue to start the usual attacks against a certain faction.

If it was pre-dawn why release just before midnight

Who is John le Fevre?

Can we get back on topic guys

Caf: John is a journalist who writes for ThaiVisa.

If anyone has any updates on this, please post them. There are, I am sure, plenty of suspects. As a matter of fact, I can only think of a couple of groups who I would eliminate.

Caf: John is a journalist who writes for ThaiVisa.

If anyone has any updates on this, please post them. There are, I am sure, plenty of suspects. As a matter of fact, I can only think of a couple of groups who I would eliminate.

Thanks, Scott

His article seemed to be trying to incite pro or anti political views rather than being a news report of a bullet attack.

I would have thought the office would have been well protected and covered by cameras. Strange therefore that they only think it may have been a motorcycle attack. Looks purely like an article to incite.

One guys terrorist is someone else freedom fighter, right, and the winner writes the history. We do need to stay out of Thai politics, right. Everyone seems way to worked up over Red or Yellow shirts activities when most people villages could care less.

One guys terrorist is someone else freedom fighter, right, and the winner writes the history. We do need to stay out of Thai politics, right. Everyone seems way to worked up over Red or Yellow shirts activities when most people villages could care less.

The opening post was not a news article. It was an attempt to stir.

Edited by caf