Where To Watch The Burnley Game

alant

hi all you clarets....

if you are in chiang mai, the season opener away to stoke city will be shown at the Red Lion pub. what a nice man :) . kick off is 9pm local (saturday). see you all there.

alan t

ps i am starting a clarets in thailand web site but only the home page is (partly) done yet but have a look. www.claretsinthailand.com :D

this is on the football forum as well hiope the moderators dont mind.

To the Burnley supporters club of Thailand, Chiang Mai branch (that means you, AlanT),

I'm definitely showing the game on Sunday, and I'll be supporting the Claret n Blues for sure, because I'll be looking for you to put another six past the Toffees to keep them firmly rooted (or routed*, if you like) at the foot of the table. it could be another six-pointer since Everton may well be relegation rivals. :)

* as in 'overwhelmingly defeated'.

Edited by KevinHunt

To the Burnley supporters club of Thailand, Chiang Mai branch (that means you, AlanT),

I'm definitely showing the game on Sunday, and I'll be supporting the Claret n Blues for sure, because I'll be looking for you to put another six past the Toffees to keep them firmly rooted (or routed*, if you like) at the foot of the table. it could be another six-pointer since Everton may well be relegation rivals. :)

* as in 'overwhelmingly defeated'.

And if Robbie Keane didn't have two left boots on during Sunday's game, both major Liverpool clubs would have gone down 6-1 on the opening day :D Liverpool were certainly found wanting....however, they still have time to sign Lennon who made them look silly at times, but I guess they need to sell at the moment.....first to go would be Babel, he's rubbish!

I do wish Burnley well, mainly because I remember their great championship winning team and the silky skills of McIlroy....what a player! (and I was Burnley in the subbuteo league)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Burnley.jpg

AlanT,

I stayed up to watch the Liverpool game (4-0) and they did flash the Burnley result, so I was just checking in to make sure that it wasn't a dream. It's true then - Burnley 1 -0 Man U ! What a stunning goal too. Gerrrrrrinthere.

They couldn't do me another favour and stuff the Toffees ,could they? See you Sunday - Burnley games are gonna require a reservation if it goes on like this.

Edited by KevinHunt

clarets in thailand will grow!!

what a result and from the reports a great goal and some great goal keeping, Come on all you clarets down the Red Lion on Sunday to see if we can continue Evertons discomfort :)support the clarets in thailand

The video of the goal and their penalty miss!! is here - a Liverpool site, not surprisingly.

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2009/08/video...manchester.html

clarets in thailand will grow!!

what a result and from the reports a great goal and some great goal keeping, Come on all you clarets down the Red Lion on Sunday to see if we can continue Evertons discomfort :)support the clarets in thailand

The video of the goal and their penalty miss!! is here - a Liverpool site, not surprisingly.

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2009/08/video...manchester.html

thanks Kevin, good result for you last night!