What Type Of Motorbike

poldebol

Where I live there are many sandy roads. I make long day trips (about 100km on the early morning) and still get lost. Now I use a Yamaha Nouvo, but feel this riding not very good for the bike.

Would like to find something more apt, probably stronger shock absorbers, a little bit more ground clearance.

Can I get some advice on motorbikes available in Thailand. Nothing too big or too fancy, I look OK even without a bike.

Where I live there are many sandy roads. I make long day trips (about 100km on the early morning) and still get lost. Now I use a Yamaha Nouvo, but feel this riding not very good for the bike.

Would like to find something more apt, probably stronger shock absorbers, a little bit more ground clearance.

Can I get some advice on motorbikes available in Thailand. Nothing too big or too fancy, I look OK even without a bike.

I saw at the Kawasaki dealer today what looked like a normal motorbike but with knoby tires and upgraded suspension. Like a special version of the Kaze or Hit or Smash or something (what odd names for motorbikes those last two) but I don't remember for sure. It would be perfect for what you need.

I saw at the Kawasaki dealer today what looked like a normal motorbike but with knoby tires and upgraded suspension. Like a special version of the Kaze or Hit or Smash or something (what odd names for motorbikes those last two) but I don't remember for sure. It would be perfect for what you need.

Those names seem quite appropriate to me, for Thailand :)

The Tiger Smart 135cx offroad would be perfect. Good and strong, higher ground clearance and fairly cheap. Looks good to. Not sure how much new but i remember somewhere about 39,000b new (maybe more or less, but not by much)

post-62652-1250497976_thumb.jpg