george

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I were one of these girls, I would sue the Nation for all the money I could get... I just wonder how many more of these photos were doctored? Or if that was really the photo posted on the Nation? I did not see the actual article on the Nation.

...No photo on the Online version of the Nation... George, can you explain this?

Looking at the picture on utube and the one in the nation,, It has been touched up.,the girl on the left now has a tighter blouse, and her right leg is thinner than her right, the girl on the right has different legs now. So it would seem the picture was doctored to suit the headlines

Stock photo, not Nation's photo, we use them sometimes to illustrate news. I took the first and best photo I could find.

is there a chance to make a poll in this Forum here?

who is for and who against schooluniforms? and WHY?

I am FOR schooluniforms and some countrys in western Europe like germany or also the US should think about it.

guess the ppl which have kids understand better why it make sense.

Anyway, the discussion is biased as the girls on the pictures ARE NOT students.

Only cartoons in the document case.

They are these cute young women wearing school uniform [with naive stare] to please the old lecherous men in Siam Paragon.

Fantasy, fantasy.

Anyway, the discussion is biased as the girls on the pictures ARE NOT students.

Only cartoons in the document case.

They are these cute young women wearing school uniform [with naive stare] to please the old lecherous men in Siam Paragon.

Fantasy, fantasy.

"When you're young, you use fantasy as a substitute for the real thing

AND

when you're old, you use the real thing as a substitute for our fantasy's"

The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

All jokes aside - I just read a couple of the posts that, shall we say "more conservative" members posted. Seriously guys, lets not kid ourselves - these girls are young and sexy..... young sexy women and school girls the world over like to look good and spice it up at every opertunity. Whether that be here in Ireland or anywhere else. Parents and school commitees the world over try to stop their kids looking "too sexy" and kids the world over do everything they can to "spice it" back up again. The peverts out there will be leering over under age girls whether they wear bin bags or bikinnis - in the mean time, I sincerely think the uniforms are tasteful and the girls wearing them are obvisouly comfortable in doing so - I mean its not like they showing butt cheek, pantiless, and wearing bikinni tops. I just feel sorry for the fat kid........

But seriosuly, come on guys - I don't want to see my daughter looking sexy for men of all ages, creed, and colour to leer at - but the reality is that she will, no matter what I do........ if you saw a young woman walking down the high street in London you wouldn't say anything - but low and behold if a Thai woman looks tastefully sexy then she's obvisouly "a hooker or a slut" ..... gimme a break and have a little respect for the people of the country that you are in without implying that half the youth are "on the game"........ Every society has "the cheer leader" squad, so of course you'll get a few loose ones that walk the walk..... I only wish that every good looking girl was cheap and easy when I was in school growing up!

The attached photo has been retouched. The original photo shows the girls in much more decent (translated as longer) skirts.

VeryShortSkirts.jpg

Fake photos.

Awe man that is sooooo WEAK !!!

Thought I was in the photography forum for a while with all the complaining about photos.

This "clampdown" does not meet my approval... :D

nor mine neither... leave the poor girls alone... maybe some of them can't afford a full length skirt... :) school girl watching if one of my favorite sports when i get the chance to come to Bangkok from Lopburi...

My wife's sister is 23 and a student at the local University, she often brings her girl friends over to the house for a picnic and swim in the pool. They are always very careful to wear very conservative skirts and tops for swimming.

post-22250-1250671990_thumb.jpg

My wife's sister is 23 and a student at the local University, she often brings her girl friends over to the house for a picnic and swim in the pool. They are always very careful to wear very conservative skirts and tops for swimming.

Tell them next time bring bikini for afterschool :)

All jokes aside - I just read a couple of the posts that, shall we say "more conservative" members posted. Seriously guys, lets not kid ourselves - these girls are young and sexy..... young sexy women and school girls the world over like to look good and spice it up at every opertunity. Whether that be here in Ireland or anywhere else. Parents and school commitees the world over try to stop their kids looking "too sexy" and kids the world over do everything they can to "spice it" back up again. The peverts out there will be leering over under age girls whether they wear bin bags or bikinnis - in the mean time, I sincerely think the uniforms are tasteful and the girls wearing them are obvisouly comfortable in doing so - I mean its not like they showing butt cheek, pantiless, and wearing bikinni tops. I just feel sorry for the fat kid........

But seriosuly, come on guys - I don't want to see my daughter looking sexy for men of all ages, creed, and colour to leer at - but the reality is that she will, no matter what I do........ if you saw a young woman walking down the high street in London you wouldn't say anything - but low and behold if a Thai woman looks tastefully sexy then she's obvisouly "a hooker or a slut" ..... gimme a break and have a little respect for the people of the country that you are in without implying that half the youth are "on the game"........ Every society has "the cheer leader" squad, so of course you'll get a few loose ones that walk the walk..... I only wish that every good looking girl was cheap and easy when I was in school growing up!

The problem is that the naughty school girl has been a staple of adult fancy dress for generations. Jolly hockey sticks, pig tails etc.

These girls are mimicking a known stereotype that has been around for generations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Trinian's_School

The look is a bit rebellious, and great on the eye, but is out of place in a university. Part of the problem is that these are virtually fully grown adults that are being forced to wear a uniform. There is only so much anyone can do with a white shirt and a black skirt.

I don't understand how difficult it can be for the universities to get the girls to tone it down, or better still get rid of the bloody uniforms all together for university students, let them die their hair pink, put rings through their noses and show some real creativity.

interesting fact what draws most public attention, the page count went up from 5 to 9 as i was busy reading the comments everyone made here.

also for some reason sometimes few of them pretend to be so conservative and shy while wearing the similar fashioned clothes. dont know if 'hypocrisy' will be the right term to use. :)

I didn't read every post on this, but I saw the link in post #49 to a youtube video.

The picture at the top of this topic is from the youtube set (see at 2:02).

The youtbe photo show the actuall length of the skirts, which is much longer.

Somebody doctored the photo, now who was it!

Looks fine to me - but I'm gay - please can we check out the boys uniforms? Pics of boys please!!

Nice to see some hilarious comments - made me laugh anyway!

I'm visiting Uk right now, for a short while, but it's good to be reminded of the hilarious stuff that officialdom comes out with over there.

Always amazes me why uni students have to wear a b---y uniform in the 1st place - can you imagine that here in the Uk or the rest of Europe, come to that?

Cheers to you all, David x

Is this too short?

university_girls.jpg