Thai Student Uniforms 'too Sexy'

george

is this topic the same as in the article that was on thai msn yesterday?

anyone have a thai gf/wife nearby to translate, my thai reading is sooo slow and not always correct...

article: http://news.impaqmsn.com/articles_hn.aspx?...78207&ch=hn

That topic is about people being members of a club, where you pay 1500 to have membership, then you have the opportunity to have sex with a girl, you have to pay here between 1000 and 8000 baht per girl, you can only contact up to 10 girls.

:D ..are you pulling 10 legs here or are you serious?. Such a club exists and is legal ? :) Isn't that the same as a "normal" Thai brothel but with an "entrance fee" ?

What a world.

LaoPo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a ridiculous story. Who honestly cares, the fact university students are made to wear uniforms is a joke in the first place. They're meant to be young adults discovering themselves, for fuc_k sake let them discover and do something about your massive traffic problem, the rampant dumbing of trash and the polluting of water ways... Its gonna benefit a lot more than stopping a few politicians from getting hard ons and upsetting their wives...

Exactly what I was thinking, why do they even have to wear a uniform. Nearly every girl I see in a university uniform has a really short skirt, whats wrong with that.. I think they are old enough to decide what they want to wear.

I agree absolutely and can add a lot more hot items. Higher and lower governments have only eyes for side-issues. Fo rinstance, here in the city a lot of money is spent on making "Suway" the incoming and outgoing roads with flowers, lanterns, rearranging the median of the road, but they do nothing about the uglyness of the buildings, the complete chaos of the traffic, the absence of parking places, the anarchisme of the inhabitants, the lazyness of the police, etc. etc. The real big problems are being ignored because there are no qualified employees available. Politics of avoiding. If you do nothing, you cannot make any more blunders.

Is this too short?

university_girls.jpg

They are if the "girls" are "Friends" of old politicians! You know, the 29 year old "students " who the politicians are "helping " through uni.!

Bloo-dy old wowsers, they've got the 17 year old mia noi's and then complain that men are looking at their daughters short skirts??

:) As a former professor from New York's FASHION INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, where the very international student body stretches the fashion envelope in every imaginable direction, I find the concerns of the administrations of the two Thai institutions of higher learning to be both

hilarious and lamentably misguided. Far better to pay attention to students' intellectual development than harass them for nonsense like this! At, F.IT., one of my female colleagues was,i fact, fired for trying to tell the female students not to dress provocatively - clearcut violation of First Amendment! Personally, I tried to ignore what they were ( or were not) wearing, though it took some serious will power at times - but it was none of my business - I was there to teach, no ogle. My subsequent experience teaching in a Thai university recently revealed that professors , too , could be the victims of such nonsensical priorities, and I quit. Current Thai education system is pre-enlightenment , and teaches nothing except mindless regurgitation. Suggest administrations do their job and improve the schools, while letting the girls ( and boys) have their fun!!!!! :D

Student uniforms 'too sexy'

Country's top two universities order clampdown

VeryShortSkirts.jpg

File photo. Source: unknown

BANGKOK: -- Chulalongkorn University (CU) is campaigning for students to comply with its dress code, while Thammasat University (TU) wants to the government to launch a "Social Cabinet" to tackle the issue of students wearing uniforms inappropriately.

At the project launch yesterday, CU rector Pirom Kamolratanakul said wearing a Chula student uniform, the only one to be granted by the monarchy, is a privilege.

TU deputy rector for student affairs Parinya Thewana-ruemitkul said the president for Network of Deputy Rectors for Student Affairs supervised the student uniform code at each university. He added that Thammasat was less strict about the uniform than some other universities, but insisted students wear "appropriate clothes" to classes.

Celebrities' influence

Blaming the influence of fashions worn by movie and TV stars, he urged that a Social Cabinet comprising the efforts of several ministries should be set up to help universities solve the problem. The Culture Ministry could ask celebrities to wear clothes appropriate to the time of day and occasion as well as promote good values, he added.

Deputy Education Minister Chaiwuti Bannawat agreed that students need good discipline and praised universities' successful efforts in improving the standard of their students' dress.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-08-19