• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing.

A bit of skirt up for show and everyone`s buzzing about this thread like bees round a honeypot.

Your You are all perverts and lucky I`m here to point out the error of your ways.

Fixed it for you :D

Nothing wrong with a 'bit of skirt' to help pass an otherwise dull and boring afternoon :)

I suppose they think this will raise the standard of education offered at Thai universities.....or is it more related to the fact that most universities in Thailand have an abysmal world ranking - why bother worrying about silly things like education standards teaching methods when there are far more important concerns - like interfering with the young female students....who incidentally are usually the best students anyway....

FAE (Fundamental Attribution Error) look that up..

1. Who made the implication of Standard of Education?! Urrr, it is about morals and cultural norm. Don't try to explain Thailand's behavior or motives based on internal/limited bias. ^^ Thank you, and by the way still welcome to stay in this country if you prefer it to your mother country..

there must be a few falang ladies at university here

PHOTOS OF THEM PLEASE !

yeah, i see many foreign girls at school everyday. they usually tend to dress more conservative compared to the thai girls.

now, i dont want to generalize here, however i'm sure i'm gonna offend somebody now but....... girls coming from certain eastern european countries are dressed like working hookers at my uni.

is this topic the same as in the article that was on thai msn yesterday?

anyone have a thai gf/wife nearby to translate, my thai reading is sooo slow and not always correct...

article: http://news.impaqmsn.com/articles_hn.aspx?...78207&ch=hn

That topic is about people being members of a club, where you pay 1500 to have membership, then you have the opportunity to have sex with a girl, you have to pay here between 1000 and 8000 baht per girl, you can only contact up to 10 girls.

School uniforms = safety for kids.

School uniforms = moral conformity and corporate unity spirit for kids.

Students are adults, many of them work, many are in or looking for relationships.

The world class unis have done away with uniforms. They concentrate on standards of education, research, equipment, libraries, etc. Thai education standards both at school and uni levels are low. The learning/teaching process is based on drilling, memorisation, not understanding, not questioning the established views. Any progress and development are weakened by this. Stagnation,disintegration will be always present, followed by a traditional wai and insincere smile.

For sensitive people,- I am talking not personally, but statistically.

Oops, sorry, going back to uniforms. Speaking of not sexy unisex uniforms (one for all) with conformity to one TIT standard, I remember beautiful Chinese student uniforms of the Mao era... Ah, those were the times! :)

I think the rector of Chula should concentrate more on getting someone to proof read his university's website rather than puff his chest out like a peacock and talk about how studying there is a privilege. Some basic errors there for the supposed number one in Thailand. Sadly in my humble opinion the motto of a number of further education establishments in Thailand should be "Style Over Substance"

at least this thread attracts 713 users....right now - not as many as "Black Songkran" yet...

All the red shirts have to do next time is employ a load of Chula, Thammasat or ABAC babes to go on the riot next time instead of a bunch of upcountry lads and the thread would most probably attract members in their thousands . Now if Newin showed up with a gang of Coyote Girls ready for a ruck the whole server would most probably crash.

Nobody asked me, but, I think interestingly styled loose clothing can be even more attractive on a young gal than overly tight fitting things. But since the topic revolves around Thailand, we expect a 'one size fits all' Jr. H.S. mentality. In other words, if the clique of most popular chicks wear such and such, you can expect all the other girls to do the exact same thing within the week.

Another consideration: a pretty young lady can wear a moldy sack cloth and she's still cute, particularly if she does little cutsie moves in it. As for male or tomboy teachers, I doubt they get a continual charge. After seeing dozens of girls day after day that look like they're all cut from the same cookie cutter, I would imagine the buzz subsides a bit.

The powers in charge don't have anything else to do (like run the government) than to complain about the skirts of the students. At the university I taught at before, farlang instructors got confused. Students taking exams had to be in uniform but when a man walked in wearing a lady's uniform, they did not know what to do.

In any case, our job was not to teach them but to monitor the uniform. One Thai instructor got embarrassed and told several girls to leave his room because their short skirts made him uncomfortable. I don't know where he learned to be an idiot but he learned somewhere.

The problem of interfering with students is just an extension of the early school years. In my former university, we even took attendance every day. Parents can't get their children to attend a university so let the university be the parent during the day time. Most of the students I saw should not have been there. 75% should have remained at home learning to grow up. To most, their parents forced them to attend the university, most got into fields of study they did not like nor could manage. We even had students paying off the university just to graduate if their GPA's were not 2.00. It seems the powes to be have nothing better to do so pick on uniforms. Who cares what they learn, let them behave and look like their grandparents did 60 years ago. This is just some low-level bureaucrat trying to draw attention to something that will not change. The skirts just keep getting shorter every year. Most male teachers like it but the female teachers are probably jealous that they don't look that good.

Which University did you say you taught/lectured? I wonder about your morals..

What a ridiculous story. Who honestly cares, the fact university students are made to wear uniforms is a joke in the first place. They're meant to be young adults discovering themselves, for fuc_k sake let them discover and do something about your massive traffic problem, the rampant dumbing of trash and the polluting of water ways... Its gonna benefit a lot more than stopping a few politicians from getting hard ons and upsetting their wives...

Here, here. Let them think for themselves for once.

It is do doubt why you are here!

Age, Race also easy to figure!

Failure of previous relationship/s and/or wife left!

No longer in stable and Dignified career & relationship (in mother country)

Think that The exchange rate of currency give you ticket to be Cocky&Racist!

Spend your money here but don't presume the country is as dirty as your motives..

THANK YOU

ohhh i think I know that one in the middle.....she is working at AFTER SCHOOL Bar in Soi Cowboy :D:D:D

guess the reason why most of the so called "students" are visiting chulalonghorn university is to find a guy with gooood parents or a big spender, after all

they are Thaigirls :P

and to add to the problem after all, they are Caucasian men. (so as to not discriminate against any country) sheesh!

a falang is a falang is a falang. <deleted>! :D

why CAUCASIAN men?? what do u know about the colour of my skin? :) lets just call it MEN....and if I have to study in an university which allows students to look more like little bit....s as STUDENTS guess it makes it hard for me to learn anything there :D students which are visiting these univertitys in Thailand for the reason of LEARNING (universitys ARE for learning) will surely not dress up like these girls.

and I have nothing against any lady who makes her money with caucasian or other men....I know why Thailand is rich and the NO 1 visited country in Asia :D

have a great day :D

at least this thread attracts 713 users....right now - not as many as "Black Songkran" yet...

All the red shirts have to do next time is employ a load of Chula, Thammasat or ABAC babes to go on the riot next time instead of a bunch of upcountry lads and the thread would most probably attract members in their thousands . Now if Newin showed up with a gang of Coyote Girls ready for a ruck the whole server would most probably crash.

:)

I call this a strong PR campaign concept!

Unbeatable!

shuuush.....!

:D

:)

I call this a strong PR campaign concept!

Unbeatable!

shuuush.....!

:D

I'd most probably be out there with them.

"So Mr MCA. Are you for a pardon for Thaksin or do you support the opposition who claims he's just trying to undermine the stability of Thailand?"

"Dunno mate. Which side has the most cracking uni minxes?"