Gay Underware

onni4me

Your Relationship Toys  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know that the title might read Male Sexy Underware but I reckon that in this case it might be a bit on the kinky side... :D

I would like to find some nice shop, maybe in Bangkok but haven't found one on my strolls.

If there exists a heaven for "gay" underware, sites with pics would be truly appreciated.

I could say that this is just because only my bf is into things like this but I wouldn't be telling the whole truth... :D:)

I too can rarely pass by a male underwear booth without at least perusing the merchandise, and daydreaming about how boyfriend would look in this or that outfit...

If he's with me, I'll often suggest we buy one or two briefs... and I might make a suggestion, but I generally defer to his choice, since his taste in sexy male fashion is usually better than mine... plus I think my gesture of obvious appreciation of his beauty of dark skinned slim male physique (in which he goes to some lengths, making the concerted effort to keep in great shape) is obviously flattering to him.

Getting home... he immediately goes into "model and show" mode... which, frankly, puts me in such a great mood, and leads to such fun playtime, that I find myself, once again, rejoicing the fact that I moved here from the dismal USA. If this is the way things are going after being together 3 years... I think there's a good chance we're in for the long run.. :D

But to your question in point... I find that the soi in Sala Daeng, leading to the Telephone Bar (is that Soi 2 or 4? I never seem to remember) usually will have a couple stands set up, after 8 or 9 pm, and the prices aren't budget-breaking...

Enjoy!!

Pawpcorn

:)

Pawpcorn, your bf seems to possess same qualities as mine...

Sometimes I feel a bit guilty that he does so much to please me and keep his body in shape. I don't do much and sometimes I wonder what is that keeps us together...er...it must be love...

All points to the direction that we will be together very long time. Not just sex, which is great, but that comes with it.

I am so lucky...as the Thais say.

The USA was dismal at times, but gay men do know where to shop. My teeny, young adult Vietnamese boyfriend wore size 14. The neighbor at the pool, pony-tail and string bikini. Shops in 'the Montrose' with bright green bikini swimsuits and tricky thongs...have not seen such shops here. But I have been surprised by an occasional overflowing brief.

Is underware something you have to lock? a.k.a. male chastity belt?

Maybe the thrill is in the presentation. I've seen the content so many times but the new packing makes me see it different and anew every occasion.

To be honest, I believe that any relationship needs some new thrills and keeping it up with new tricks. We do a lot of things together. Cooking, go movies, travel, occasional gym visits and so on. We try to find new things to enhance the partnership. I believe this is one of the recipes for a happy couple. What I try to say is we do most of the things together and it never gets boring. Each their own, of course.

Before I was not so interested what kind of things I or the partner wore but I have woken up and see all these new and exciting possibilities all around. It is a real thrill to have someone and experience emotional and sexual multitudes. For me it is a journey to know my partner and myself. Final frontier..? Heheh...

I sort of was not sure if I liked 'Forrest Gump' but the idea that life is like a box of chocolates with different flavors was interesting...my hand seems to be stuck in one of those boxes and it never seizes to amaze me. :)

Edited by onni4me

But to your question in point... I find that the soi in Sala Daeng, leading to the Telephone Bar (is that Soi 2 or 4? I never seem to remember) usually will have a couple stands set up, after 8 or 9 pm, and the prices aren't budget-breaking...

The place you are thinking of is NOT Soi Saladaeng. The skytrain station is called Saladaeng but it's on Silom Road.

Telephone Bar is in Silom Soi 4 and the stall you are referring to is on the right side as you enter Soi 4. There's a lot of briefs, knickers, posing pouches etc. there but personally I have never stopped to look ... I prefer to have my partners 'au naturel' rather than having the best bits covered.