Anyone Going To Red Baron ?

ArNaSu

If anyone is going to Red Baron in the next few weeks could you check something out for me ?

Based on their website they are selling Suomy race leathers.

If anyone is going there could they check a) if they are actually selling them in the shop. :) what sizes are available. c) just confirm the prices.

I did email Red Baron asking about it, but strangely enough no response.

Cheers

If anyone is going to Red Baron in the next few weeks could you check something out for me ?

Based on their website they are selling Suomy race leathers.

If anyone is going there could they check a) if they are actually selling them in the shop. :) what sizes are available. c) just confirm the prices.

I did email Red Baron asking about it, but strangely enough no response.

Cheers

I'll probably swing by Red Baron next week. I'll be happy to see if the Suomy suits they're advertising are actually in stock.

090710-0000392.jpg

25,800฿ is a pretty fair price.

You could just give them a call: 02-729-4131-2 Ask for Khun Vikrom- he speaks very good English.

Happy Trails!

Tony

Thanks Tony

Your right at B25800 that's close to the proper price, I couldn't tell by the picture what model they were but they look like the real deal.

If all else fails I'll give Khun Vikron a call when I return to Thailand in a couple weeks.

If your recce of red baron goes well I might stop a night in bangkok on arrival and head out to Red Baron for these leathers.

Kevin