It's Not Raining, But It Was Earlier

KevinHunt

I was disappointed as well. I didn't get my 300 baht's worth out of that one.

But you sure proved the one thing that many of us had long suspected about you. Loaded.

That I prefer Most Haunted to Thaivisa?

Nooooooo.

That you believe a bouncer's version of events ahead of the victim's. You weren't there. I wasn't there. There were two sides to that argument and I took the victim's.

Plus the place charges only foreigners 300 baht entrance.

You're welcome to the place.

Edited by Loaded

That you believe a bouncer's version of events ahead of the victim's. You weren't there. I wasn't there. There were two sides to that argument and I took the victim's.

Nooooooo.

Nooooooo.

Yeeeeeeesssss

Ashes - Trott century puts England in charge

England set Australia a world record 546 to win the fifth and final Ashes Test after Jonathan Trott scored a century on his Test debut at The Oval.

and here'e the thread for anyone who wants to read: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Farang-Secur...ue-t289099.html

I loved the thread by chiangmaioldhand, the one where he said that he has a no riff raff sign displayed outside his restaurant and his intolerance of kids visiting the restaurant.

Most entertaining thread as yet and the best laugh ever.

Sadly it seems chiangmaioldhand has been banned, but hoping he will appear again soon as another alias. If anyone spots him on here, please let me know, too good to miss.

Also Jingthings tangle with the right wing mike-rad over religious and racial issues. Oh boy, was that entertainment at it’s best. Since then, most threads are tame in comparison.

I loved the thread by chiangmaioldhand, the one where he said that he has a no riff raff sign displayed outside his restaurant and his intolerance of kids visiting the restaurant.

Sadly it seems chiangmaioldhand has been banned, but hoping he will appear again soon as another alias. If anyone spots him on here, please let me know, too good to miss.

Also Jingthings tangle with the right wing mike-rad over religious and racial issues. Oh boy, was that entertainment at it's best. Since then, most threads are tame in comparison.

post-54542-1251007119_thumb.jpg

Chiangmaioldhand (Uncle Albert to his friends), loves kids but if I remember correctly he commented on the lack of interest of the father and his lack of concern for fellow diners whilst his child was in the midst of a hysterical fit.

He likes his pint of bitter so I will be seeing him later today. I'll pass on your comments. :)

Edited by KevinHunt

It is is rumored that Kevin Hunt is chiangmaioldhand's identical twin and they seem to share a similar sense of humor. :)

It is is rumored that Kevin Hunt is chiangmaioldhand's identical twin and they seem to share a similar sense of humor. :D

Actually.... I do have a real-life twin, but she's not identical. :)

kathy_n_kev_s.bmpKathy and Kev

Edited by KevinHunt

Also Jingthings tangle with the right wing mike-rad over religious and racial issues. Oh boy, was that entertainment at it's best. Since then, most threads are tame in comparison.

post-54542-1251007119_thumb.jpg

Chiangmaioldhand (Uncle Albert to his friends), loves kids but if I remember correctly he commented on the lack of interest of the father and his lack of concern for fellow diners whilst his child was in the midst of a hysterical fit.

He likes his pint of bitter so I will be seeing him later today. I'll pass on your comments. :)

I wager that you know, Chiangmaioldhand, better than any other person in the universe.

post-11344-1251012180.jpg

Edited by sassienie

I wager that you know, Chiangmaioldhand, better than any other person in the universe.

Yes, we are quite close. I often have a pint of Tetley's with him and his mate Muggins.

young_old_hand.bmpLike me he was quite a dashing looker in his day.

Hardly recognisable to the old codger that he is today, though. (Chiangmaioldhand, that is)

Actually.... I do have a real-life twin, but she's not identical. :)

Kathy and Kev

So which one are you? The one in the yellow or the blue outfit?

I got the "little white hunter' suit (as my sisters referred to it) on that occasion. But, with eight kids to look after, my mother sometimes got it wrong. It helped me in later life, by helping to bring out the feminine, sensitive side that is in us all. :D

So which one are you? The one in the yellow or the blue outfit?

I got the "little white hunter' suit (as my sisters referred to it) on that occasion. But, with eight kids to look after, my mother sometimes got it wrong. It helped me in later life, by helping to bring out the feminine, sensitive side that is in us all. :)

Blinqui's feminine, sensitive side is, I believe, touching, though I myself would not permit him that freedom, and in the view of many others, divine.