Family Visit On Tourist Visa, One With Non B

I'm am working here in Thailand on a Non B multi entry with work permit. My family will be coming over from the Philippines (wife, 2 young kids) on Philippine passports for a one month holiday. Due to airline policy two adults need to accompany 2 young kids so I will nip back to make the trip with them. They will enter and get a 30 day stamp as allowed for Philippinos.

Upon entry at immigration am I likely to encounter any issues since it states on my Non Imm B visa, 'no. of accompanying children' Zero?

Since they were not included in my application for the non B I dont think it should be an issue, but any info to the contrary would be appreciated.

Second question, could somebody post a link for info regarding my family joining me full time in three or so on my Non B multi visa.

Thanks.

The accompanying children being 0 is not a problem.

If you had an extension of stay it would not be a problem to get them non immigrant O visas and then an extension of stay.

Some embassies and consulates will issue multiple entry O visas to go along with a multi B visas. Category O visas are to visit family so you should be able to get one but at the in Manila doubtful.

Look at 3.2 on this webpage for info: http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2482.php?id=2492

Edited by ubonjoe

Thanks for that. I'm still on original Non B issued 14th June 2009. I got that one in KL. Maybe I would need to accompany my family to KL to get a Non O but would they issue that visa if I had less than 9 months left on mine? Maybe I have to get a new visa myself at the same time?

They would probably issue them even though you only have nine months left. They might want to see some proof that you are working and have enough money to support them. You should contact the embassy and inquire about getting the visas.

It might not hurt to check with the embassy in Manila they might surprise you and issue the visas there. You would not have to be there to get the visas issued all that should be needed is a copy of your passport photo page and the visa. Plus marriage and birth certificates.

Edited by ubonjoe