Is She Cheating On Me?

TommyL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How quick people here have labelled her as a cheating lying hooker without even knowing the true situation. And you people claim to know the Thai Psyche.

Isnt it totally reasonable to suggest that she has realised that it was getting expensive to call him on mobile rates and decided to let him call her? after all she takes the call every week. It is not like she is avoiding him, there could be many reasons why the phone situation has changed, she is the only one that can tell him why.

I used to call my now wife all the time, she rang me only if she had something important to tell me. We have been married for two years now and living in Oz.

The OP is going through that fragile period after first meeting a girl in another country and is now sitting at home worrying about what she is doing.....we have all been there and done that.

OP when you first enter a long distance relationship you have to do so with a great amount of trust, If you lose that trust you lose the relationship. Think of your situation, you have come to public forum to ask a bunch of strangers to give advise on a personal issue. Ask yourself! Who should you be trusting first?

Remember every relationship requires work and sacrifice....if you are prepared to ditch her on the advice of a bunch of strangers, maybe you need to look at your own commitment values first.

You did say you love her right?

I just asked my wife about this and her first response was......maybe she not talk on the phone so much because she has nothing to talk about, nothing new happen and it is boring to talk about the same thing everyday.....better to talk once a week and save money too.

I still get that sort of thing from my wife (we married in 1979) when i m away from home.

Save money no call so much (we do not need to save money) A womans mentality i suppose.

Try this if you want:

Just stop calling her' and relax, check out the rest of the field while you wait. If she chases you down then you just say that she never answer her phone so you have better things to do. This way you won't burn your bridges and you won't offend her by giving her the interigation tactic that won't work anyway, she will just make sh#t up to save face, if she thinks you don't trust her then that's a certain way to end a relationship anyways.

Long distance relations do funny things to your brain, it can be very tuff to stay cool.

Also stop any financial support if you give it, you will have all the aces in your hand. :)

Don't rush just relax bro.

Thats the plan :D

Will update when the story unfolds ^^

TommyL, I've heard of this story so many times. I know it's hard to break up with someone that you love and trust. But deep down, the writing is on the wall. If I were you I would cut all ties. And I mean no TEXT MESSAGES, NO MORE PHONE CALLS or any other means of making contact with her. There are loads of good girls out her who are seriously interested in a long term loving relationship with a foreigh gentleman. You have to go to the good places to meet the good girls.. And I don't mean Bars and Nightclubs. Move on lad and find someone else..

Good Luck with whatever you do.

just remember these are professionals at playing mind games

They are. When meeting ANY girl in LOS, i'm wondering if she would tell the truth to me. " Honey, I love you " doesn't mean shit. :)

Indeed, but they are girls, they will have real feelings for somebody.

Unfortunately birds like this are incapable of love - their only thought is themselves!!! :D

Cannot understand my girlfriend which is thai sometimes (or most of the times) :)

Been together for many months now and usually when i am in my country she calls and we message all the time. But this time its me who has to call her all the time and many times she doesnt even pick up the phone, and the worst about it she doesnt call back! This is so weird, if she calls me and i dont have time to answer i call her back as soon as i can because i care for her.

I have read many stories and i really fear and beginning to think she is dating someone else, thats why she is ignoring me on the phone sometimes. She usually picks up the phone only early in the morning in Thailand.

This has been going on for over 1 month now and i feel i am getting fed up with this. Feel like she has no feelings for me when she acts like this. Gonna demand some answers from her because this is bugging me alot and i gues you guys would react the same huh? Last time i got so fed up so i asked her right out if me and her are broken up? Do not worry she responded ..... ehm ok. no answers about the calling part. Should i chill ? am i worrying too much? Long distance relationships can do this. But these symptoms i am telling about is a bit worrying to me or what do you guys think? I am no thai expert :D

C'mon, what logic is there in only picking up the phone in the morning for somebody who supposedly cares for you?

No way she is sincere, sorry.

It is so so sad to witness yet another hopeful young farang guy get suckered in and heartbroken in the Land of Seduction.

Edited by Lopburi99

No she is not cheating on you , she is cheating her boyfriend when she is with you,

I tend to agree with 'Thongkorn’ something is not right Based on my experience with many GFs, long distance relationship do not work. Don’t waste your time and money. Just find a new GF whenever you are here till you find one good one when you decide to stay here and go home for quick trips

How quick people here have labelled her as a cheating lying hooker without even knowing the true situation. And you people claim to know the Thai Psyche.

Isnt it totally reasonable to suggest that she has realised that it was getting expensive to call him on mobile rates and decided to let him call her?

Is answering the phone also expensive?

Isnt it totally reasonable to suggest that she has realised that it was getting expensive to call him on mobile rates and decided to let him call her?

Is answering the phone also expensive?

Read the rest of my post......dont pick out the bit that suits your comment

Edited by gburns57au

Isnt it totally reasonable to suggest that she has realised that it was getting expensive to call him on mobile rates and decided to let him call her? after all she takes the call every week. It is not like she is avoiding him, there could be many reasons why the phone situation has changed, she is the only one that can tell him why.

I used to call my now wife all the time, she rang me only if she had something important to tell me. We have been married for two years now and living in Oz.

The OP is going through that fragile period after first meeting a girl in another country and is now sitting at home worrying about what she is doing.....we have all been there and done that.

OP when you first enter a long distance relationship you have to do so with a great amount of trust, If you lose that trust you lose the relationship. Think of your situation, you have come to public forum to ask a bunch of strangers to give advise on a personal issue. Ask yourself! Who should you be trusting first?

Remember every relationship requires work and sacrifice....if you are prepared to ditch her on the advice of a bunch of strangers, maybe you need to look at your own commitment values first.

You did say you love her right?

I just asked my wife about this and her first response was......maybe she not talk on the phone so much because she has nothing to talk about, nothing new happen and it is boring to talk about the same thing everyday.....better to talk once a week and save money too.

so what do you and your wife talk about now that your married considering it was once a week during courtship :)

just remember these are professionals at playing mind games , been there done that and as much as i would like to help you i am sorry to say you will not change her , there is only one person going to get hurt , and thats you , Do your self a favor and move on and forget, there are more people than you have tried to make good from bad , best of luck matre

100% spot on,this is very common in LOS,

I just asked my wife about this and her first response was......maybe she not talk on the phone so much because she has nothing to talk about, nothing new happen and it is boring to talk about the same thing everyday.....better to talk once a week and save money too

so what do you and your wife talk about now that your married considering it was once a week during courtship :)

As we are now living in Oz.......and do not live apart, and the missus has improved her english skills....we talk about the same things that everyone talks about, Whats on TV, how our respective days have gone, bills and all those everyday things that it is probably hard to talk about on a phone with some language differences.

Those who have been through a long distance relationship with a Thai girl will understand the difficulties that talking on the phone presents without the benefit of body language to assist and also talking to people with limited English skills. Believe it or not the girls find it just as hard.

If we were talking about an English speaking woman then I would probably agree with a lot of comments here BUT we are not talking about a person who speaks perfect English are we?

I can understand people who have little knowledge of Thailand and Thai women or those miserable gits who think that Thailand is best seen from a Pattaya bar stool stereotyping them all as hookers and cheaters.....but not those people who have married or are in long term relationships with a Thai lady.

Edited by gburns57au

I just asked my wife about this and her first response was......maybe she not talk on the phone so much because she has nothing to talk about, nothing new happen and it is boring to talk about the same thing everyday.....better to talk once a week and save money too

As we are now living in Oz.......and do not live apart, and the missus has improved her english skills....we talk about the same things that everyone talks about, Whats on TV, how our respective days have gone, bills and all those everyday things that it is probably hard to talk about on a phone with some language differences.

Those who have been through a long distance relationship with a Thai girl will understand the difficulties that talking on the phone presents without the benefit of body language to assist and also talking to people with limited English skills. Believe it or not the girls find it just as hard.

If we were talking about an English speaking woman then I would probably agree with a lot of comments here BUT we are not talking about a person who speaks perfect English are we?

I can understand people who have little knowledge of Thailand and Thai women or those miserable gits who think that Thailand is best seen from a Pattaya bar stool stereotyping them all as hookers and cheaters.....but not those people who have married or are in long term relationships with a Thai lady.

great to hear a success story. They are rare in the big picture , good luck to you

Im not gonna read three pages of rants of good advise you probably got already, but it could be as easy as: She is mad at you. You might have said or done something that she have to digest. And maybe she is waiting for an apology. I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but some girls tend to stay mad for a few days.

Some time the cultural differences can make us upset about things we are not entitled to understand, fully. That goes for both sides. Im not sure what kind of girl you have, but most likely she wouldn't cheat on you. Unless she thinking about breaking up.

The heading is sufficient to know not to read any further.

"Is she cheating on me?"

If it looks like a duck, it probably is

If it walks like a duck, it probably is

If it quakes like a duck, it probably is

Therefore you can assume it is a duck,

and YES, she is cheating on you and possibly a couple of others.

Kudos!

whilst OP keeps dodging the question of where he met her we can only assume shes a cheating lying hooker on the info he has provided so far. Gents if indeed she is a hooker its not possible to not lie or cheat, thats the job description duh? This is the number one reason you dont marry a hooker apart from the obvious other reason. She doesnt need to be a hooker even. I know a lady that is in a High paying mamgement position (60k) and yes Universtity and perfect english, 28 and has a Thai boyfriend and 3 other farangs she services, all from Europe and juggles the lot successfully and gets a retainer from all (except thai b.f i think she pays him java script:add_smilie(":)","smid_13"). This is unique to Asia. western women do it for fun , big difference. having said obviously this would be the minority but the most likely the type a farang would encounter whilst on holidays

Edited by zorro1

Too easy, im gonna tell it to her straight up and end it. If she has her reasons then so be it, but they have to be pretty good. I have had enough of this. I am sick to death of not knowing anymore. I need to break it up clean with her without any unsolved pieces hanging around.

Number one rule

Dont have gf/sponsor/bed partner if you dont live here.You call her your gf,and you do not live here,is she bg

and where is she from??

I suggest you send her some more money,or you can send it to me and I will forward it,because her sim might have no money.

Thanks, I just snorted coffee all over my keyboard :)

Edited by Garry