14 Year Old Girl Raped By Eight Men

britmaveric

14 year old girl raped by eight men, one was her supposed boyfriend.

In the early hours of Saturday Morning, Banglamung Police were on routine patrol along a stretch of beach behind the Sukawadee Mansion on the Sukumvit Road when they noticed a young girl in a distressed state lying on the grass in some pain. The 14 year old girl who cannot be named, explained that she had just been gang raped by a group of eight Thai men, one of which was her boyfriend. She was immediately taken to hospital for an examination, and it was when she was waiting to be seen that she explained the night’s events to Police. Her night begun at a Karaoke Bar on Pattaya Third Road with her boyfriend known only as Khun Dong aged 20. Also at the bar were seven of his friends who were also known to the girl. At 4am they left the bar and decided to go for a drive to the beach behind the Sukawadee Mansion. Everyone talked for a while, but then it went quiet and as if they had pre-planned the crime, four of the men, including the boyfriend grabbed the girl and held her down as the rest of them proceeded to sexually assault her one-by-one. Police Lieutenant Griengaiwoot form Banglamung Police Station has been assigned to investigate this disturbing case and is now attempting to locate the 8 men who will be charged with raping a minor.

-Pattaya City News

I know we're not allowed to do the 'string 'em up' recommendations now as a result of the weekend's Crusade.

Anyway....

20 years in a Thai jail never hurt anyone.

I think the "20 year old" boyfriend of the "14 year old" girl deserves a full-life sentence.

Any guy that would help 7 other guys rape his girlfriend is a sicko indeed. Even if she was somewhat deluded about their relationship, it's no excuse.

I know we're not allowed to do the 'string 'em up' recommendations now as a result of the weekend's Crusade.

Anyway....

I think the "20 year old" boyfriend of the "14 year old" girl deserves a full-life sentence.

Any guy that would help 7 other guys rape his girlfriend is a sicko indeed. Even if she was somewhat deluded about their relationship, it's no excuse.

it is also an old story

Anyway....

it is also an old story

Jeez - nice guys.

Her mother deserves a slap too - for not keeping an eye on her.

Not unique to pattaya

happening all to often in sydney now too!! esp in the west!

Unfort they have a legal system that works very hard at humiliatiing the girl into withdrawing the allegations here,at least in thailand theres a good chance this guy stays in gaol.

Anyway....

it is also an old story

Jeez - nice guys.

Her mother deserves a slap too - for not keeping an eye on her.

Read some place - this is common "fun" activity for gangs in Cambodia.

Your correct. Mostly carried out by motor cycle gangs in the cities. They call it baulking

Though this is a heinous crime that is committed here, and rapeing of a female of any age sickens me. Thailands a country where you can buy a fourteen year old girl..should you wish.