Iranian Couple Arrested And Fined For Having Sex On Jomtien Beach

george

:D Good on them - I can still remember those days! Good for the Thai Police - but they could have just warned them and told them to go. What's with the crowd? Did they get into the spirit of the act? :) All that cheering and ruckus was bound to attract the police...

I wonder how much the fine (tea money) would be if no one was present and only the police man would discover them

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing Thailand: by that I mean its amazing how tourists come to Thailand and behave outrageously which for the same offence back in their home countries might involve punishment having theirs limbs(or more intimate) parts of their bodies chopped off.

Lucky to get away with just a small fine.

if he is strict ,you will treat him as an extremist, as he acted openly ,he is a bad guy who has to feel lucky because , his head will not chopped !!!!!!!!! or he should be just like you , that you can say some thing good in his favor.

if he is not guilty ,his origins are, is it !!!

I'm SHOCKED - and stunned - can it be true?

......... that some of the contributors to this thread actually have never had sex on a beach!?!?!?!

And for those that haven't, no point, unless only getting a hummer. Two words: sand sucks.

There have been few cases like this already. For some reason foreigners think that it's very normal to have sex in public in Thailand...I wonder where this comes from?.... :D I once spotted a farang having sex with his Thai girl (in Pattaya) in the swimming pool of the hotel! They tried to do it in the further part of the pool, where apparently nobody will see them, but unfortunately I was sitting in the chair right in that area...Well, others saw them as well, for example the Thai bartenders and some people even got out of the pool. No one stopped them, some people were watching (they had no choice, it was right in front of them!), some felt sick and left....So go ahead, foreigners! :)

The Thai Police have obviously seen the funny side of this hence the small fine.........or have they?

It's pretty normal when a crime has been commited for the criminals to be taken back to the scene of the crime and do a re-enactment.......no doubt tickets will be on sale shortly :)

For some reason, clicking the link to khomchadluek directs to a 404. They have actually posted a low resolution photo as well as a video of "the deed" and the booking at the police station.

Google is your friend.

Edited by bubba

I applaud the local police for the measured and civilized response. 500 baht fine for public sex at 4:30 am, sounds about right. Its also pleasing to hear they were both released. They sound like a lovely romantic couple letting loose on a holiday. I am sure they came here for more freedom and a wild holiday but they were simply misinformed. Who can blame them for thinking Pattaya is a place for libertine behavior?

Thank for posting and I agree with you 100%. Wow, Kudo the Police officer. By the way, not every Cop is bad. Do not think everyone want a coffee money?? I advice every couple who wants any sex act?? Get a room next time and Thailand is not a place for doing whatever you like??? We have rule and law plus culture. My take and opinion...

Amazing Thailand: by that I mean its amazing how tourists come to Thailand and behave outrageously which for the same offence back in their home countries might involve punishment having theirs limbs(or more intimate) parts of their bodies chopped off.

Lucky to get away with just a small fine.

I've had sex on the beach in my home country many, many times. No arrests, by the way.

Putting aside the couple, i am totally surprised and buffled that the police was out at that time of the morning.

I live in Pattaya and have never ever seen police out on the road or anywhere past midnight.

So the policeman must of been driving home after drinking all night at karaoke or visiting his mia noi and decided to make quick baht!

Times are tough in Pattaya :)

Hmmmm would a couple do that back in Iran? Stupidity at its finest - go back to a hotel.

Have we forgotten our youthful days and the indiscretions of our times. Remmber this ' Make Love Not War, Love?' or was that tool ong ago.

Any Country that has Tourist runs into this.

Kudos to our Police for being reasonable. Without this act we all die and blow away. :)

I applaud the local police for the measured and civilized response. 500 baht fine for public sex at 4:30 am, sounds about right. Its also pleasing to hear they were both released. They sound like a lovely romantic couple letting loose on a holiday. I am sure they came here for more freedom and a wild holiday but they were simply misinformed. Who can blame them for thinking Pattaya is a place for libertine behavior?

Thank for posting and I agree with you 100%. Wow, Kudo the Police officer. By the way, not every Cop is bad. Do not think everyone want a coffee money?? I advice every couple who wants any sex act?? Get a room next time and Thailand is not a place for doing whatever you like??? We have rule and law plus culture. My take and opinion...

No, not every cop is bad, they are great once they been paid.

No not all want coffee money, most want tea money or better yet dinner money

"We have rule and law plus culture"--- REALLY??? What is the rule and the law and most importantly the culture?

Rule and laws that are broken daily for the right amount of money or totally ignored if from the right family or right connections.

CULTURE?!!! Please share that. Would you be speaking about buddhism?So then its ok, to run over dogs and cats with your car or scooter and not even bother to stop, and its ok to kick sick looking dog and no problem stealing from other. There is also no problem to kill other people or simply stab them. I hope you not speaking about this culture.

Or you speaking about other culture where mother sends her daughter to f&%$k for money and demand money every month so the baby really has no alternative or future but once old enough joins the bar ranks.

If not this culture what other culture are you talking about?

Yes they had sex in public-big wopti doo, really no reason for 5 pages worth of posting!