Martin Tattoo Birthday

aussiechick

Today is Martin's (Martin Tattoo shop and Bar) Birthday. If you are in the area tonight stop in and have drink and buy him one as well.

Tattoo Bar

2nd Road just past Ibis Hotel and before Tiffany's.

Live music and a fun night! :burp:

Aussiechick after this post I'm wondering if touting venues and events is your 'actual job'.

Previously (among others) we have had Shenanigans, Pop's place and now Martin's birthday---what will be next (we all wait in anticipation).

Even the bookstall only needs one mention, not a whole thread on the subject.

Just my thoughts...

Today is Martin's (Martin Tattoo shop and Bar) Birthday. If you are in the area tonight stop in and have drink and buy him one as well.

Tattoo Bar

2nd Road just past Ibis Hotel and before Tiffany's.

Live music and a fun night! :burp:

Sorry one mistake in my previous post:

Aussiechick after this post I'm wondering if touting venues and events is your 'actual job'.

Previously (among others) we have had Jamesons, Pop's place and now Martin's birthday---what will be next (we all (me anyway) wait in anticipation).

Even the bookstall only needs one mention, not a whole thread on the subject.

Just my thoughts...

Edited by thainet

Thainet - wish it was my job - being paid to mention friends would be a dream!! Glad you also noticed your error and changed fron Shenanigans to Jamesons. I do have standards :) Plus you have missed a few others!!!! Just wait until me website is up and running!!!!!!!!

The bookstall thread is a reminder that I need books for Care4Kids stall - and can you tell me any other way to keep it out there? (and just as a side note - one of the mods was supposed to put it up for me so I would not have to keep it going, I am sure they just forgot!) Anyway the fair is on Sunday so you won't see it after this week

britmaveric - no balloon chasers - I think the sight of Harleys parked around the place might have scared them off. Was a very good night, lots of drinks, food and the band was excellent as usual.