Test Driving A Tiger Boxer 250 Rs In Bkk

onlycw

Some of you went to the factory, but I'm not sure how to get there with public transport. The 29 bus will take me straight to the train station.

Q: Does anyone know this dealer? Is a test ride possible?

Alternatively, how far is the factory from Victory Monument and which bus is going there?

I will post photos and a write my thought on the Boxer. *** I asked, but custom colors are not an option. I would love metallic paint...

Chris

post-74315-1252291575_thumb.jpg

I asked, but custom colors are not an option. I would love metallic paint...

Chris

Hi Chris. FYI a friend of mine just oredered a Tiger 250RS with full custom paint from the factory. I am not sure if the guy he used is Phuket only, but I know the guy he used claimed to have gone and visited the factory for my friend to ensure everything went well. Might be worth a call. PM me i can put you in touch.

SB

Only... who did you ask about colours. Was it Khun Pariya. I do believe if you are willing to pay extra they will custom paint. not sure.

Yes, it was Khun Pariya. Not sure if he misunderstood that I would be willing to pay extra.

P. sent the standard e-mail with the options and colors available with photos of these bikes.

The free of charge kick starter is something I really want!

Chris

Yer. I think that sometimes because he is so busy he lapses into the send the standard stuff thing. without really looking at the emails. With any one that English is a 2nd language i tend to spell it out exactly what i require. All so i think that once he has met ya and you have tried the bike its so much easier explaining what you want.

Allan

Edited by thaicbr