Rent An Condo In Pattaya.

icequeen

I am looking for a condo for some friends who are coming over in January. They want to rent for two months and pay up to 8,000 per month. They need a clean condo with aircon and a small kitchen area, sink and worktop + fridge.

I have found some very good ones at Maple house on Soi Kohpai for 7,500 baht per month but I can't find anything else to compare, the kitchen area is really important for them.

Could anyone recommend anything that they think would be suitable, even a small bungalow would be ok if the price is right, it doesn't matter whereabouts it is, aslong as it is in Pattaya (not East Pattaya).

Many thanks in advance.

I am looking for a condo for some friends who are coming over in January. They want to rent for two months and pay up to 8,000 per month. They need a clean condo with aircon and a small kitchen area, sink and worktop + fridge.

I have found some very good ones at Maple house on Soi Kohpai for 7,500 baht per month but I can't find anything else to compare, the kitchen area is really important for them.

Could anyone recommend anything that they think would be suitable, even a small bungalow would be ok if the price is right, it doesn't matter whereabouts it is, aslong as it is in Pattaya (not East Pattaya).

Many thanks in advance.

Soi 5 Apartments, Soi 5 central Pattaya. All you require and reasonable rates.

Link to Soi 5 apartments