Where Can I Get Large Padded Envelopes?

HalfSquat

Hello,

I would like to send a few things back to the UK but cannot find anywhere selling large jiffy type bags or heavy wrapping paper.

I've not found a post office yet either so perhaps they sell them there?

Have looked around the malls and Tops etc but not had any joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hello,

I would like to send a few things back to the UK but cannot find anywhere selling large jiffy type bags or heavy wrapping paper.

I've not found a post office yet either so perhaps they sell them there?

Have looked around the malls and Tops etc but not had any joy.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mail boxes inc.

Yanawa is my manor and Chong Nonsi is my nearest BTS. Have not seen much around here. Thanks.

At the back of the Bangkok Bank on Silom there is a Post Office (Soi 3). I am sure they would have it there.

Also Office Depot a few feet passed the bangkok bank on Silom still.

Thanks people.
Isn't there an Office Depot in the Makro on Narathiwas about 1km from the Chong Nonsi BTS station?

Can anyone use the Makro or do you need a special card?

Apears I may have been mistaken about Office Depot at Makro. There is one on the top floor of Silom Complex though.

TH

Most Thai Post Offices have a packaging counter. My guess is that they would have them there.

Yes, the last time I went to a Thai post office, a nice smiley Thai girl employee there wrapped it all up in front of me for some small fee and sent it on its way. (It arrived too).

Thanks. There is a postage place in the bottom of the Central Plaza on Rama III. I think I will take it there and see what they can do with it.

As an aside, anyone know how much it costs to send a birthday card sized/weight envelope from Bangkok to England?