Plain Yogurt

cyberia

Thanx, 

I have Food Land in my area, I hope they've got it.

I got "plain yogurt" one, as advertised at Home Fresh Mart on Ramkhamhaeng by the Mall Ram today,

well, same story.

I guess PLAIN YOUGURT here means no flavor added, but it can and always does contain some sugars.

Anyways thanx for the tip, will run to FL tomorrow.

Best from Alex

Edited by cyberia

Thanx, 

I have Food Land in my area, I hope they've got it.

I got "plain yogurt" one, as advertised at Home Fresh Mart on Ramkhamhaeng by the Mall Ram today,

well, same story.

I guess PLAIN YOUGURT here means no flavor added, but it can and always does contain some sugars.

Anyways thanx for the tip, will run to FL tomorrow.

Best from Alex

You get it in a clear, wide bodied solid plastic tub with a red plastic lid. Forget the name, but at Foodland, villa, all those places.

It is practically impossible to find any food stuff without sugar content , use honey instead of sugar for tea , coffee etc , although i am almost weened of coffee these days , just look at the state of many Thai teeth , especially the chidren , they just lap up the sweet stuff .

It is practically impossible to find any food stuff without sugar content , use honey instead of sugar for tea , coffee etc , although i am almost weened of coffee these days , just look at the state of many Thai teeth , especially the chidren , they just lap up the sweet stuff .

And you thought LOS meant: Land of Smiles

But we really know it means: Land of Sugar

Few months ago, I put a topic:

For Food Lover, Something nice to say

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Food-Lover-t276531.html

Yesterday I decide to go to central pinklaow, generally I stop at Lotus just few blocks away.

I find myself in a good supermark.

Goat milk Yoghurt

Yoghurt natural

Organic cheese

Baguette whole meal (still warm)

Very good array of smoke goods

Tuna in olive oil (what I saw 18 months ago in Lotus but never been shelve again)

And many more, is this common in central?

Today

Central pinklaow use to be very so-so, now Lotus opens few meters away and stiff competition.

I am not sure if the quality of ( I think Tops) will be permanent, but I go shopping there often & enjoy