Where To Buy Mre's In Pattaya?

Tokay

Anyone know where to buy a good assortment of Made Ready to Eat (MRE) food packs in Pattaya? For those of you who may not know what those are, they are the pre-made and sealed food packs given to the military.

Thanks!

Anyone know where to buy a good assortment of Made Ready to Eat (MRE) food packs in Pattaya? For those of you who may not know what those are, they are the pre-made and sealed food packs given to the military.

Thanks!

Why in the world would you want to purchase MRE'S? These replaced food rations after the Vietnam war, and are currently being used in combat areas. They are not sold to the public in Pattaya. Pattaya has good food, you do not have to eat MRE'S

Barry

Thanks!

Why in the world would you want to purchase MRE'S? These replaced food rations after the Vietnam war, and are currently being used in combat areas. They are not sold to the public in Pattaya. Pattaya has good food, you do not have to eat MRE'S

Barry

Because I miss the taste.

Thanks!

Head south, white song taew or any aircon bus, just after Ambassador Hotel, about 12 km I think from Pattaya, look out on your left, Big Old Aeroplane. It's a military "have everything". The Shop is just inside the gate.

Large variety of MRE's I paid 150 baht, but i never haggle

Lots of info about this amazing place ...here....with co-ords and maps if u need.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...ce-a3be3e7df83c

For those who wonder why anyone would want them....some "adventurers" here bushwack up the "mountains" and stay a number of days/nights. We also savour the area's other attractions

Thanks!

Head south, white song taew or any aircon bus, just after Ambassador Hotel, about 12 km I think from Pattaya, look out on your left, Big Old Aeroplane. It's a military "have everything". The Shop is just inside the gate.

Large variety of MRE's I paid 150 baht, but i never haggle

Lots of info about this amazing place ...here....with co-ords and maps if u need.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...ce-a3be3e7df83c

For those who wonder why anyone would want them....some "adventurers" here bushwack up the "mountains" and stay a number of days/nights. We also savour the area's other attractions

Rock on. I know the place but never stopped there. I always thought it was just a junk yard.

Thanks!!!

Thanks!

Barry

Because I miss the taste.

Shell shock?