Internet Cafe At Suvarnabhumi

Dr. Burrito

I have read where there are kiosks and perhaps even free wifi, but is there an internet cafe itself at the airport? I'd like to know because the wife ad kids travel to states tomorrow. If I can get a place at the airport to do it, I can check them into their American Airlines flight and print up the boarding pass. However, as the restrictions for the check-in are 24 hours in advance, then we have to get to the airport before it can be accomplished at home on my internet and printer.

Any information is appreciated.

Dr. B

Yep, way down the back on departure level, past all the check in counters.

All services avilable there.

Cost you an arm and a leg.

Kiosks should be up and running, not sure.

Doubt if printouts would be available.

Edited by Zpete

Yep, way down the back on departure level, past all the check in counters.

All services avilable there.

Cost you an arm and a leg.

Kiosks should be up and running, not sure.

Doubt if printouts would be available.

Thanks a lot for the information. Might indeed be pricey, but the headaches it will eliminate outweigh that by far.

Again, thanks a lot.

Dr. B

If you wait till you are at the airport you might as well queue at the counter...

Find an internet cafe 24 hours before hand... that way you can choose your own seat 22hours before the counter staff start allocating them...

If you check in online (anytime) you can use the 'fast drop' queue, and they can print your boarding pass there... they have to check all the passports anyway...

Cheers,

Daewoo

Hi Daewoo,

We got it sorted, expensive though it indeed was. The staff was quite friendly, if a bit inept.

We book our tickets for domestic portions in America separately, so the airline here has nothing to do with that portion other than routing the luggage. However, we were able to get online at the CAT kiosk, get them checked in there and print the boarding passes, so on the other end, they should have had few if any hassles at the other end. Expensive though it was, it was still better than them having to deal with check-in procedures on the other end.

On a side note, lots of tourists in that shop with their usual beefs about thinking they were ripped off. I don't think so, but who knows. The staff was pretty straight up about things.

Dr. B

Edited by Dr. Burrito

Sorry, didn't realise you were talking about AA Domestic Flights...

The only problem I have with online check is is this... I always try to snare the exit row, but if some big bloke fronts at the Check in counter, they will move me and put him in the exit row...

because that means I am being allocated at the last minute, I get moved to a crap seat... also, because they usually keep the exit row for big fat people, I am often sitting beside someone who takes up half my seat... but it is often worth it for the leg room...

Cheers,

Daewoo