Why Do Farangs Like Thai Girls With Dark Skin ?

mc2

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

compared to a pasty white Chinese girls in BKK many issan women are dark but compare them to the women you see down south they are practically pearl white. So I suppose technically, if you met your issan beauty in the south, then the chances are that compared to a local woman she was a light skinned thai :)

why do people think that Farangs like Thai girls with dark skin? :)

Cause that is 99% of all farang-thai couples. The 1% with Thainese wives and girlfriends all post on Thaivisa.

like me?? signed: love the look of darker Thai women, but who has it all??

"..It’s only when all other factors are equal and social pressures are removed this question can be answered truthfully without men attempting to justify why they ended up with an ill-educated monkey, someone who sold their body or on the flip side why they ended up with a pasty skinned wealthy white woman..."

clever remarks.. one wonders why they are "on the defensive"??? signed: i love my thai monkey

For me, dark skin looks more exotic and alluring. I would choose a dark skinned girl over a light skinned girl any day. I really don't care what people think of it.

I'm with you

Me as well, dark is beautifull, sensitive and soft as silk.

cant wait to see my wifes younger sister this evening :)

Except those few men with a personal fetish, farangs just like women who are attractive. It doesn't matter what colour or skin tone the woman has: black, white, golden, freckled, pink or red, it's all the same to most men. If she is lovely outside and within then she'll attract the men. If she's a shrew then she'll push men away no matter how physically beautiful she might be. Some of the most attractive women I've ever known would not match up with the common characteristics associated with beauty.

compared to a pasty white Chinese girls in BKK many issan women are dark but compare them to the women you see down south they are practically pearl white. So I suppose technically, if you met your issan beauty in the south, then the chances are that compared to a local woman she was a light skinned thai :)

for me those pasty whites are show stoppers but i have seen some beautiful black women from NST

Travel2003 came closest to the truth.

Dark skin, as in tanned, connotes and active and healthy lifestyle for a Westerner, running, playing, athletics, hiking, all outside.

Dark skin for many Asian cultures I've been exposed too indicates lower level, labourer lifestyle, poverty, etc.

Pale skin on the other hand for a Westerner suggests much time indoors: rich snob? superficial?

Pale skin for many Asian cultures conveys high society, educated, rich, etc.

These cultural dynamics are always at work, right or wrong.

Dark skin, as in tanned, connotes and active and healthy lifestyle for a Westerner, running, playing, athletics, hiking, all outside.

Dark skin for many Asian cultures I've been exposed too indicates lower level, labourer lifestyle, poverty, etc.

Pale skin on the other hand for a Westerner suggests much time indoors: rich snob? superficial?

Yes, rich and stupid. :)

Except those few men with a personal fetish, farangs just like women who are attractive. It doesn't matter what colour or skin tone the woman has: black, white, golden, freckled, pink or red, it's all the same to most men. If she is lovely outside and within then she'll attract the men. If she's a shrew then she'll push men away no matter how physically beautiful she might be. Some of the most attractive women I've ever known would not match up with the common characteristics associated with beauty.

You are dead right, it's not always the outside that counts, but the caracter of a person.

What about the light skinned Lanna ladies who many think are very beautiful (including me)?

Reserved for the Japanese. At least, that was the impression I got at Immigration (Emigration?) when bringing mine to England, but fortunately the question of an export licence wasn't raised.

Well put. My wife is fairly "white" and for a Thai she is really white, oddly enough her sister and her parents are both fairly dark. That said, what I do not like about "white" Thais is the constant desire to hide from the sun, to the point of being phanatical.

If there is such a thing as a dark girl that just doesn't give a flying fig... I must say that would make things a lot better. No moaning and complaining and running around with an umbrella....

it gets rediculous

Edited by Dakhar

why do people think that Farangs like Thai girls with dark skin? :D

The few years I have lived in BKK, in my experience, seeing a western male with a light skin (Thai) female is a very uncommon phenomenon. This observation is based on much time spent in central bkk, outlying areas, high end shopping malls, high end restaurants, etc etc, and not limited to touristic areas (nana, silom, etc) For some unknown amazing reason, many of the girls remind me of those that work in expat entertainment venues????? Why do you suppose that happens?? :)