A Bit Sus On A Girl I Met

pigh123

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's some good advice on this topic, but nothing that a bit more research wouldn't hurt. Nothing is ever etched in stone, and if you are fore warned about the pitfalls that might occur then it's okay to sample the merchandise if you find it appealing. Just remember that very few things are free when it comes to women. You can get caught in many different traps... even if they might only be emotional. But, playing the game is so rewarding if you keep your wits about you. It's no different than sitting in on a poker game... you can win or lose depending on luck and skill.

It is true that most Thai women don't wear bikinis, but that's not always true. Some have adapted to western culture.

My bikini clad friend caught a lovely parrot fish with her bare hands. I asked if she was going to release it and she said "NO WAY!" and got somebody at the beach to cook it up for her.

Hand_fishing_4.sized.jpg

There are so many opportunities for young men to meet young women in Thailand that it seems entirely pointless thinking too much about one encounter. If you're dubious, cut her off and get onto the next one and you'll soon forget her.

Your post has a similar format to many other newbie trolls that have been on ThaiVisa over the last year, who I believe is the same person.

Firstly there is no way that a Thai girl would jump up and sit next to a Farang, a complete stranger, hold his arm and try to get a kiss from him in front of her father and brother.

Sorry, in Thai culture, it`s just not done or is extremely rare. Have more chance or being struck by a meteor and winning the lottery at the same time.

TROLL.

It all depends on what you want to hear, if you want us to convince you that you are doing the right thing in pursuing her - yes it's the right thing to do but make sure you comply with all her requests and everything will be fine, on the other hand if you want us to confirm any doubts you have we have 3 words for you RUN RUN RUN.

Your decision entirely but it is suggested you get your running shoes on.

It is true that most Thai women don't wear bikinis, but that's not always true. Some have adapted to western culture.

My bikini clad friend caught a lovely parrot fish with her bare hands. I asked if she was going to release it and she said "NO WAY!" and got somebody at the beach to cook it up for her.

Hand_fishing_4.sized.jpg

What job does your bikini clad friend have that has made her adapt to Western Culture and catch fish with her bare hands!

Proper little mermaid...

Just go to Loy Kroh and have fun with a nice girl there. The beahaviour of this girl you met in Koh Tao is just fake.

Hi pigh123,

dont forget, the most farang which are posting here triple u in age. If you are really just 22, why she should not been realy attracted to you? I mean if she is young and grow up in this tourist island or before in Krabi, she is maybe a little bit more western style as the normal ThaiBarBi....sry Girls the average farang met here.

So I say, GO FOR IT but for sure not in her parents house. Make sure you check her ID card before you drink or do something else with her, NO GO if she is under 21 go to public places where are people around, dont invite her imidiately to your room or bungalow and after two weeks you will see if she is still intrested

Keep us posted, may be you are the one lucky guy out of 10000 like I am.....I always made clear I have no money like the old retired farangs, with their fat beerbellys, I usually never go to bars or something similar...

keep us posted :)

Good to see that you saw it coming man. Don't going looking for love in Thailand unless you have lived here for a t least 2 years and know the language. You WILL be ripped of left right and center, unless you have ben set up by someone that you really trust. The stories are often very true. As a young man you will be better of chasing some Swedish backpacker tail than jumping into a cultural minefield.

Don't be silly. You have to live in Thailand for years and be able to speak Thai to avoid being fleeced? Perhaps if you're a 50 year old man approaching 25 year old girls in bars, but I can say from personal experience as a young man that it's not guaranteed.

Maybe I can spot a good girl better than 99% of the foreign men who come to Bangkok and can see past the illusionary "wonderful, genuine affection" that some Thai women bestow upon men, who then tell themselves it's real!

Edited by Matan

:) haha run run run

Man they can be convincing over here.

I just sent her an email saying she just wants money... I meet many Thai girl here like her... and that she should find older man because older man usually has more money... and why would I stay with her uncle if he steals money lol

She sent back saying no no no, that I should understand that it is me she wants blah blah blah im stuck in her heart looking at my pictures lol and that her uncle lives in krabi and she moved away from there because of that and that I must call her.

Just googled her email and came up with a few posts she's made in a thai forum, just teenage poetry on an innocent forum really.

Still not sure if I'll bother taking the over night train to see her, guess I'll wait it out and question her a little longer.

"Still not sure if I'll bother taking the over night train to see her, guess I'll wait it out and question her a little longer."

oh brother yes that's right try to be cool, while your waiting she isnt. :D

Dude, you gotta get down there right now.

She sounds great!

Take my advice, give all that she asks for initially, then when she's all over you like a rash, slowly but surely set the ground rules.

Be firm but fair.

She sounds like she's hot as in that bikini and, if you play it right, you'll never iron anything again ever and you'll live a life of ecstacy with a cool hot Thai chick.

Go for it man!!

Good luck Bro !!

LMAO....

Yeah, go for it! Great idea!

Hand_fishing_4.sized.jpg

What job does your bikini clad friend have that has made her adapt to Western Culture and catch fish with her bare hands!

Proper little mermaid...

She may not be a mermaid, maybe she's a SIREN, whose job it is to lure the farang onto the rocks.....

Man, this girl sounds really hot and nice. If you don't want to be with her, can you give me her location? I would love to give her all my money, buy her parents a new car and house, and then find out she is already married to a Thai man! That is what makes life interesting and fun.

So im heading down south tomorrow, should I take the ferry to see her(I do get along with her the best out of all the thai girls i've met) or should I turn and run??? :)

Run Rabbit, Run Rabbit...Run Run Run..

Shall we paraphrase your story

Doesnt matter even if you have told her you have no money, the average Thai believes all Farangs are rich.

Secondly, if she was in front of her father and brother, she wouldnt be grabbing you and trying to flirt/kiss you a few minutes/hours after meeting you.

Massage parlour connection...rings the alarm bells, as does the line about the uncle "stealing" the money..

You are being set up....sick Buffalo time me thinks...

Nope more likley Mother needs eye operation.....or Buffalo needs eye operation, heart transplant etc etc

Good to see that you saw it coming man. Don't going looking for love in Thailand unless you have lived here for a t least 2 years and know the language. You WILL be ripped of left right and center, unless you have ben set up by someone that you really trust. The stories are often very true. As a young man you will be better of chasing some Swedish backpacker tail than jumping into a cultural minefield.

Is that a Freudian slip? "unless you have ben set up by someone that you really trust"?? :D

No, not a freudian slip. Just a simple play of words. :)

Don't be silly. You have to live in Thailand for years and be able to speak Thai to avoid being fleeced? Perhaps if you're a 50 year old man approaching 25 year old girls in bars, but I can say from personal experience as a young man that it's not guaranteed.

Maybe I can spot a good girl better than 99% of the foreign men who come to Bangkok and can see past the illusionary "wonderful, genuine affection" that some Thai women bestow upon men, who then tell themselves it's real!

I'm quite young too. But I must take issue with the fact that you think the younger farang has an advantage on spotting the bad seed. Most of the old boys can see them coming from miles away. The younger farangs are often the ones burnt most. Hence the thread.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Proper little mermaid...

Nei worked at a clothing store in Phuket and lived her life on the island.

This is her stalking the parrotfish...

Hand_fishing_9.sized.jpg

This is the fish...

Hand_fishing_5.sized.jpg

This is half an hour later...

Hand_fishing_10.sized.jpg

> bikini and sarong

As has been pointed out Thai girls are rarely seen in swimsuits, the usual bathing attire is shorts, tank top and BRA

> massage store

alarm just went off: if you want entry you pay admission

> she's telling me how much she likes me and holds onto my arm looking at me almost trying to get a kiss, then she has to leave with her dad and brother

Where in the world is a girl going to get this intimate with a guy she just met RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FATHER? This would be daring even for a Western girl. For an Asian girl? NO FOOKIN' WAY!

Every father's daughter is a virgin.

> she says that she had some money saved up in her bank then her uncle stole her banking book...

ok, I was wondering when the subject of money would surface. Sounds like a Nigerian-vintage scam.

:)

As someone above suggested, if you're going the pay-for-play route get yourself a girl who is up front about it.

Edited by bendejo

I'm quite young too. But I must take issue with the fact that you think the younger farang has an advantage on spotting the bad seed. Most of the old boys can see them coming from miles away. The younger farangs are often the ones burnt most. Hence the thread.

I didn't mean the young guy has an advantage in spotting the bad seed, I mean that he is less likely to be in the extremely unbalanced situation with the 40/50 year old man who thinks he's run out of options and the gobsmackingly hot 25 year old girl. That is the sort of unequal positioning that sets the scene for ripping off. A young man, going after a normal woman of a similar age, is not guaranteed to be ripped off. That has been my experience.

Then again, most men think with and cannot see past their **** so it's no surprise so many get ripped off. I wouldn't just say it's the 25-35 year olds getting conned, I think the one's most burnt are the newbies to Thailand, whatever age.

Girl holds your hand and intimates a kiss in front of her Father....................after you have just seen her for the first time ?

Thai girl walks up to a total stranger in front of her Father and starts flirting ?

C'mon mate, you'll have to do better then this. It may make for a good ThaiVisa story ( well, not that good actually ), but you cannot be serious.

I'll put this down to yet another ficticious story dreamt up by some guy with nothing better to do.

Girl holds your hand and intimates a kiss in front of her Father....................after you have just seen her for the first time ?

Thai girl walks up to a total stranger in front of her Father and starts flirting ?

C'mon mate, you'll have to do better then this. It may make for a good ThaiVisa story ( well, not that good actually ), but you cannot be serious.

I'll put this down to yet another ficticious story dreamt up by some guy with nothing better to do.

Agree with you. You hit the nail on the head! :)

Agree with you. You hit the nail on the head! :D

Nope, every single word is true.

And just to let everyone know, I havn't responded to her and shes sent 2 emails already going on about my blue eyes :)

Hopefully no more. :D

Edited by pigh123

Agree with you. You hit the nail on the head! :D

Nope, every single word is true.

And just to let everyone know, I havn't responded to her and shes sent 2 emails already going on about my blue eyes :D

Hopefully no more. :D

I'm surprised you took your head out of your rectum long enough for her to notice the colour of your eyes..... :)