Phetchabun Death Of A Farang?

G54

Had a phone call from an ex who wanted to know if I am OK. Said she heard about a 'Farang' who died in Phetchabun today. When I asked how he died she says he was murdered. Saw pictures on television but no face. Though some may be lost in translation as her English is not the best.

Any more news on how he died? Accident or some misdeed?

Edited by G54

Had a phone call from an ex who wanted to know if I am OK. Said she heard about a 'Farang' who died in Phetchabun today. When I asked how he died she says he was murdered. Saw pictures on television but no face. Though some may be lost in translation as her English is not the best.

Any more news on how he died? Accident or some misdeed?

Can't say that I have this all corrrect but this is what I have been told. Two bodies were found in the Sak river. One, a Thai, was found at Lom Sak and the other a farang, out the back of Thaphon (mid way between Lom Sak and Phetchabun). The farang at least had head wounds thought to have been inflicted with a sharp instrument. No identification was found.

Can't say that I have this all corrrect but this is what I have been told. Two bodies were found in the Sak river. One, a Thai, was found at Lom Sak and the other a farang, out the back of Thaphon (mid way between Lom Sak and Phetchabun). The farang at least had head wounds thought to have been inflicted with a sharp instrument. No identification was found.

Heard last night the westerner lived in Ban Tio, near Lom Sak. Name and nationality was not known.