How To Change Non-o-marriage Into Non-b-visa

The only reason I can think of to change would be if you didn't meet the money requirement for the 'spouse' extension.

With a B visa/extension, if you lose your job your visa/extension ends and you need to immediately leave the country or apply at immigration for a 7 day extension.

The only reason I can think of to change would be if you didn't meet the money requirement for the 'spouse' extension.

With a B visa/extension, if you lose your job your visa/extension ends and you need to immediately leave the country or apply at immigration for a 7 day extension.

But if from western country the money requirement is 50.000/month vs 40.000/month for marriage extension.

As said before better to have it based on marriage.

Or are you getting a divorce?

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for the info !

The reason why I am inquiring : I was told by my company that the Ministry of Labour will not accept anymore non-o-visas based on marriage for a workpermit only non-b-visas for whatever reason !

My non-o-visa will expire on 28th, October and my new contract will commence 1st, November !

But if from western country the money requirement is 50.000/month vs 40.000/month for marriage extension.

As said before better to have it based on marriage.

There are exceptions to that so-called 50,000 baht rule. Teachers for one.

Edited by Phatcharanan