What Is Your Wife/gf Thinking?

srisatch

What is your wife g/f thinking?

We were watching TV. A Dwarf appeared. The wife asked me. What do Europeans think about dwarves?

I said: Um I think it is am medical condition not fully understood, unlike Downs or Spina Bida which are understood

So, I asked what do Thai people think?

Answer:

1. Dwarves are simple..Before, when there were wars, bad people wounded others cutting off their arms and legs, and worse having done that they rubbed salt in the wounds. So in a later lives they come back as dwarves…

Then she said:

2. All very fat people are fat because in their previous life/lives they raised pigs and they mixed the feed with sand and fed other very bad stuff to pigs

3. Prostitutes have their present life because in a previous life they were bad boys f***ing everyone,,,now they are the ones f***ed

4. If a child is born with problems with her intestines/bowel/stomach: this is the reason: In her previous life she stuffed sticks up chickens bums

And I am trying to live here!

She trells me she will buy me a book that explains all! Cant't wait. Did you hear any other explanations of modern life ?

Thailand (as is the west) is full of old wives tales. Do you throw salt over your shoulder? Say "god bless you" when someone sneezes? Not walk under ladders? Knock on wood? I bet your wife would find those just as crazy.

Edited by sbk

Some stuff I didn't know about Dwarfism:

http://kidshealth.org/parent/medical/bones/dwarfism.html

According to Buddhism:

if you are "ill favoured, deformed, of mean appearance"

you were ill tempered, irritable, grossly agitated for little reason, stubborn, showed temper and displeasure

if you are poor, of few possessions, and are of little or no account

you did not give to charity, to recluses, were of jealous mind, disliked others gain, revengeful, and grudge bearing

And the opposites of these are also true.

Also if you are a good leader you were a good listener, and gave respect previously.

Edited by pandit35

Thailand (as is the west) is full of old wives tales.  Do you throw salt over your shoulder? Say "god bless you" when someone sneezes? Not walk under ladders? Knock on wood? I bet your wife would find those just as crazy.

Good point .

I guess we just have never heard these before .

What is your wife g/f thinking?

Fukced if i know. What was yesterday is not what it is today. Anyway. Chicks look cute but they are wired wrong. :D  :D  :D  :o

girls aren't wired wrong, guys are just too dense to figure us out!

A short girl, not a dwarf, once told me she was short because her mother did not stretch her when she was born!  :o

My mum must have stretched me very well then. :D

My Mum always said she picked me up with one hand from my cot,. :D

Now I know how she lifted me up :D and with what :D

You must have trouble finding a decent pair of shoes to fit that Big Toe then, let alone a big enough hankie? :D

A short girl, not a dwarf, once told me she was short because her mother did not stretch her when she was born!  :o

My mum must have stretched me very well then. :D

My Mum always said she picked me up with one hand from my cot,. :D

Now I know how she lifted me up :D and with what :D

You must have trouble finding a decent pair of shoes to fit that Big Toe then, let alone a big enough hankie? :D

No, its true, she was a shorty arse Thai lass and convinced of the fact.