Auto Insurance Renewal.

InterestedObserver

I need to renew my auto insurance next month and would like to use a broker in Pattaya. Anybody have any suggestions? Honda dealer provided the 1st class insurance last year, for a fee of course.

The best I've found is AA Insurance Brokers - also involved with Thai Visa :)

The best I've found is AA Insurance Brokers - also involved with Thai Visa :) Web site : www.aainsure.net

I used them recently to re-insure my Honda, excellent service and a substantial saving from the quote given by the Honda dealers insurance.

Quotes for Insurance from Thaivisa can be obtained here

I need to renew my auto insurance next month and would like to use a broker in Pattaya. Anybody have any suggestions? Honda dealer provided the 1st class insurance last year, for a fee of course.

i insure everything i have through Inga at E & I (was PCD) on Third Road in Pattaya

the quotes are very competitive and when the worst happens and you need her help she is there for you

she takes her responsibilty to her clients very seriously

she has connections and uses them for you

038 422 825

AA Insurance quoted me 26,000 for a 1 year old top of the range Fortuna, no claims the first year. Does this seem competitive ?

it does not sound competitive to me, i pay a little over 20,000 for a similar spec car and its specified on the policy that it has to be repaired at a Toyota main dealer

it can be 17,000 if you accept that a recomended insurance repairer can fix it instead

its through Inga at E & I (was PCD) on Third Road in Pattaya

038 422 825

AA Insurance quoted me 26,000 for a 1 year old top of the range Fortuna, no claims the first year. Does this seem competitive ?

i just checked my policy, its with QBE, it cost 21,030 baht

i have some no claims but i do not know how much discount that gave

the car is a 2008 top model Fortuna with extras and is insured for 1.2 million baht

i carry a 5000 baht excess

its specified Toyota main dealer only repair in the event of an accident