Can thai women (french) kiss?

marquess

A lot of local ladies need to use their tongues for other purposes...conservation of energy. Plus 'heavy petting' is not something that a lot of Asians go in for...white girls like to cover your face with saliva...around here the focus is elsewhere.

Where does your good wife focus her attentions then Tutsi?  Back in the "good old days" (pre-Toxin, pre-marriage and pre-responsibility), Thai girls seemed to be pretty handy with their tongues (and hands!), but can't speak for the present generation of young ladies. I have noticed they do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time wagging their tongues into funny little hand-held microwave emitters. Perhaps this is why they need to conserve their energy around you Tutsi?, as they're exhausted after all that frenetic activity - just to book up a hairdressing appt., or talk about whether Tata Young is a good match for Ball or not.

PS Don't feel you need to answer the first question mate!

Wow....I initially thought I was in Bangkoktonight forum :o

Joking aside, on a side note, how is the situation on Thai TV regarding frenchkissing ? I haven't watched Thai TV for quite a long time since the availability of cable TV so I don't know if frenchkissing is now shown on Thai TV (eg. in soap operas on Thai channels). Before, it wasn't to be seen.

By the way, I had always wondered about that....I mean about the reason why we didn't see frenchkissing before on Thai TV...was it purely due to strict censorship laws or was it just the channels being ''morally responsible'' and obeying some sort of moral code recommended by the authorities and therefore avoiding 'offending' some of the public ?

It is so weird that one gets to see all the violence stuff, eg. corpses at news, etc but no frenchkissing. But as I wrote, maybe nowadays frenchkissing IS shown.

Regards,

Jem

I am talking about all the Thai women I have ever kissed (girl friends or bar girls), they never seem to use their tongues. Or if they do they do so excessively.

Perhaps it is because they're not so used to making out like Farang girls. Who ordinarily would have started in late primary or early secondary school????

when my first thai boyfreind asked permission to kiss me I pukkered up waiting for a serious smooch, he then proceeded to sniff me all around my face & neck....freaky at first but surprisingly pleasant after a while :D  mmmm

:o

Guess the answer will always be

if you make her happy she will return the joy. or at least be ready to learn.

If not, then she maybe just be watching the clock

Conclusion

Test before you Drive. may take you all night but then at least you'll find what you want

Marquess, perhaps it's just you. Okay, maybe I'm giving away the kind of woman I hang out with, but none of them had any problem with their tongues. Exploratory, tender, nasty, whatever the mood necessitated ... Did I start it or did they? Never seemed to matter. Never been disappointed. Maybe it's a matter of communication. Good luck with your quest.

about the sniffing, if you translate "give me a kiss" directly it means "give me a sniff" (hom ti) my husband told me that traditionally they didn't kiss (considered it kind of barbaric apparently) but sniffed each other. guess that is why they take so many baths!

plachon you swine...if you hear a lot of quacking it may not be in your dreams mate...

Quack! quack! Ooohhhps! Tuts, I'm glad to see you've taken like a duck to water about the risks inherent in playing in ponds away from home. And never, ever let Khun Wifey see you so much as goose another, or I'm afraid it's curtains for Mr JT I'm afraid boys.

"Hom gaem noi, nah, dahling!"  :o  :D

Before I was brutally mistreated by plachon I was about to follow up to say that the face sniff is what you do in Indonesia as well...also, the sniff doesn't imply olfactory gratification...just that contact was made.

I agree with the previous poster...oral to oral exchange of bodily fluids seems a bit barbaric...especially on a first date...a lot more tenderness in the sniff...

Before I was brutally mistreated by plachon I was about to follow up to say that the face sniff is what you do in Indonesia as well...also, the sniff doesn't imply olfactory gratification...just that contact was made.

I agree with the previous poster...oral to oral exchange of bodily fluids seems a bit barbaric...especially on a first date...a lot more tenderness in the sniff...

Hey, Tuts, no hard feelings mate, eh? Better the devil you know,  than the Khaki Cambell flock you don't, I always say!

Joking aside, anybody know what the latest wisdom on oral exchange of bodily fluids (vis a vis French kissing), risk factor for Aids/HIV transmission is these days (budding Trinks need not reply to this one please). Hard facts with reliable references too, if possible. I once heard from no lesser figure than Mr Condom himself (Mechai Viravaidya) that one would need to drink a whisky bottle ("grom" I assume) of saliva first, before there was any measurable risk of HIV transmission, but that was quite a few years ago. Anything more relaible than that been seen?

Back to less serious matters, like the U.S of A, are you guys even allowed to refer to "French kissing" these days. Like French letters and French fries, doesn't it get you 10 years in the state penitentiary for even daring to utter such politically incorrect terms these days? What's the PC term for French kissing then? "Oral tongue twisting foreplay" perchance?

here is some cheery news plachon,

In a July 11, 1997 article in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports on a single case where HIV appears to have been transmitted via mucous membrane exposure to blood-contaminated saliva during "deep kissing."

watch out for bleeding gums,and tongue ulcers!!

here is some cheery news plachon,
In a July 11, 1997 article in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports on a single case where HIV appears to have been transmitted via mucous membrane exposure to blood-contaminated saliva during "deep kissing."

watch out for bleeding gums,and tongue ulcers!!

Cheers Tax, that's really put my mind at rest, as I always asked my partners to show me their tongues and gums before getting down to the business of lurve. And anyway, what's one case in the wider scheme of things and back in '97 too? So that's a green light lads to continue the quest for those elusive oriental French kissers, as opposed to the more hygienic, but infinitely more exotic, Thai sniffers. but don't forget the Listermint Mr Original Poster!   :o  :laugh:

PS You really read some cheery mags Tax - "Morbidity and Mortality Weekly". By 'eck lad, don't ever remember that one up next to Mayfair, Reader's (Wives) Digest and the Beano, in WHSmith when I were a lad. Must have been under the counter stuff I reckon.

guess that is why they take so many baths!

:D   

Also,

Now I why it costs us so many Bahts.......!!!!

LOL

To all of you..

It is so "refreshing" to read such a nice FRED.....

Opps Thread.

Thank you all for making me LOL tonight

B)  :cool:  :cool:  :o

I like the idea of french fried kissing...cauterize your tongues and have at it...

Not politically appropriate in these sensitive times but probably a lot better than the politically correct alternative.

"politically appropriate"...remember that you heard it first on this forum...

• 14 years later...