Stolen Suzuki Drz 400 Sm (yellow)

5dolla

Hi, my bike has been stolen from Center Condo carpark, South Pattaya Road, unfortunately

I dont know when as I have been back in the uk for a month. It was covered and locked front and back.

It was a 2005 model with aftermarket decal job (ns sunburst) (though may be changed by now), and is LOUD with the FMF muffler

and Yoshi pipe. It also had chrome forks that was done after the pics were taken.

It was unregistered as unfortunately I bought it from Siam Racing M/C'S and never received the promised

green book.

It may well be in Cambodia by now, but just in case anyone sees it around please call me. Thanks alot.

Dave 0800942891 english 0800942890 thai email <snip>

post-90793-1253769038_thumb.jpg

post-90793-1253769059_thumb.jpg

Edited by soundman
No Email addresses in forum. PM Member.

Sorry about your loss, this sucks big time!

Next time, find a Thai who lets you ark it inside their town house. Or put it outside my condo village in Nonthaburi where it gets guarded 24/7. Buy a 6-pack for the guards and reward them when it's there upon your return.

Never forget, your bike might be worth years' of somebody's salary!

Chris

Hi, my bike has been stolen from Center Condo carpark, South Pattaya Road, unfortunately

I dont know when as I have been back in the uk for a month. It was covered and locked front and back.

It was a 2005 model with aftermarket decal job (ns sunburst) (though may be changed by now), and is LOUD with the FMF muffler

and Yoshi pipe. It also had chrome forks that was done after the pics were taken.

It was unregistered as unfortunately I bought it from Siam Racing M/C'S and never received the promised

green book.

It may well be in Cambodia by now, but just in case anyone sees it around please call me. Thanks alot.

Dave 0800942891 english 0800942890 thai email <snip>

Keep a check on www.mocyc.com . Never know.

I really fancy one of these things, but the reg thing is too much of an issue to lay out £3k.