Your Favourite Group

DJ_Tom

so which is your fav and why ?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just to counter generalizations, i'll give  one more example.

There's a Thai lady married to a farang. They used to run a restaurant in suk area together, until she sold it to a farang couple at a great price.  Her husband was happy with the deal, but she is ever so money hungry.  She spreads stupid rumours about the new owners, as she tries to draw old customers to her new eatery, which is not situated in Suk.

When she saw that the biz at her old place was doing better than hers, she brought some gangsters with her to her former resturant and have them punch the face of the farang man who now coowns the resturant biz with his farang gf.  She did it cuz one of her old chefs didn't wanna  join her at her new restuarant.  The  chef also got a punch. 

I have also seen this lady flirting with male diners when her farang hubby is away.  They have 2 kids, and one is around 9...

I thought thats what always occurred to the Chinese having restaurants in England !

By the way, what's the point of lying, mate ? :o

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/post deleted

It's one thing to take shots at politicians, sports figures, etc, but to make accusations about private citizens who are not here to defend themselves, and revealing detailed info about who they are is definitly not on.

Get back on topic please.

Edited by cdnvic

Sorry, Got a little carries away... just to prove that I am not lying... Although I left the name of the restaurant out, I agree the descriptions were probably too revealing.

/post deleted

It's one thing to take shots at politicians, sports figures, etc, but to make accusations about private citizens who are not here to defend themselves, and revealing detailed info about who they are is definitly not on.

Get back on topic please.

Chinese/Thai in the lead ???

Quite a surprise for me. 

Always thought most of you preferred I-saan girls/boys.

And apart from the 'chinky' eyes, what makes the Chinese Thais so attractive ? 

I think it is the farang is attractive to the Chinese Thai.

Why?

MONEY

Chinese/Thai in the lead ???

Quite a surprise for me. 

Always thought most of you preferred I-saan girls/boys.

And apart from the 'chinky' eyes, what makes the Chinese Thais so attractive ? 

I think it is the farang is attractive to the Chinese Thai.

Why?

MONEY

Your missus seems to thinks so :o

Give me a nice Farang girl anyday.

No husband/boyfriend in the closet.

No family to support

No language or cultural barrier

No silly illusions bourne from ridiculous sterotypes to be shattered.......

Seriously, posts like this are nonsense. Women are women are women. There are good and bad to be found in every corner of the globe.

To suggest that simply because a woman comes from the NE of Thailand or the West Coast of America, or wherever in the world, she is going to be better looking than a woman from elsewhere and have a 'good heart' (whatever the <deleted> that means - its always sounded a nonsense to me) is ludicrous.

What you are saying implies that local culture does not have any impact on a person's character. Is that what you believe? :o

Edited by ~G~

Your missus seems to thinks so 

What has she got to do with anything?

I am also surprised with the result, very surprised!

Slanty eyes attractive???

Big round eyes are attractive to me, like the superstar I saw on the telly last night, Darng. It is the Indian in her that makes her beautiful. Unfortunately, this will also mean that she has a good chance of geting a big arse in a few years.

As the poster who flung out the "chinky eyes" statement I'd like to add....

Generalizations like this are worthwhile only when they're in fun. Start to take it seriously and you'll get hopelessly mired in endless and ultimately worthless argument.

I voted for "Chinese Thai" only because I happen to be in love with one. I didn't fall in love with her because she is Chinese Thai but because of her many good qualities, none of which have anything to do with her ethnic group.

But, man, those Chinky eyes are something else....

:o

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2005-03-28 17:18:15)

Slanty eyes attractive???

Couldn't agree more. I reckon the most attractive part of body is the eyes.

So if you can hardly see one's eyes clearly, how can they be attractive to you ?

Ditto. Well put Tom. :o

Is it just me or does anyone else find the word 'chinky' offensive?

Maybe its just cuz i have had to put up with being called it for as long as i can remember, at least before i relocated to Thailand!

I know what you mean... It's not meant to be offensive, but I'm not sure how else we can describe it... :o

No offense or racial slurring intended.

Any suggestions for an alternative? :D

I don't find it offensive. Much like 'farang'.

It actually makes me think of a meal in a metal carton with chopsticks!

I see the poll is making Isaan girls ahead now.

I can't remember seeing many ladies with slanty eyes winning Miss World.

Give me a mixture any time.

One question: why is that there's so many races of people these days when apparently the Bitle says the very first couple of human being were white i.e. Adam & Eve ? So we should all be white shouldn't we ?

Where do the rest originate from ?

Or is it the Bible that's full of <deleted> ? :o

Or is it just me ? :D

One question: why is that there's so many races of people these days when apparently the Bitle says the very first couple of human being were white i.e. Adam & Eve ?  So we should all be white shouldn't we ?

Or is it the Bible that's full of <deleted> ?  :D

Or is it just me ?  :D

I think that one's a bit deep to raise replies here, unless you really want some trollish racist responses... maybe deserving of a new topic all by itself... :o

Anyway, back on topic, only 56 votes to date and the girls from Isaan have the lead so far...

:D

One question: why is that there's so many races of people these days when apparently the Bitle says the very first couple of human being were white i.e. Adam & Eve ? So we should all be white shouldn't we ?

Exposure to the sun over many years. :o
Or is it the Bible that's full of <deleted> ? 

Or is it just me ?

yes

Gimme a Bangkok hustla entrepreneur chick with her own business, and her OWN money any day of the week. I had a great relationship with a sharp minded young Thai lady. She owned her own lil side walk bar, nothing big just about 10 or 15 chairs and your standard drink favorites in a nice location along the sky train route. I found her adorable because not only was she hot (silky soft honey complected skin with pink highlights and a figure just full enough to not be considered fat) but she had some vision, goals, and she wanted me to be a part of her future, not the means for it. She took me out and spent her money as much as I spent mine. She was cool.

I never found that kind of independent, forward thinking vision in the girls I met in say Pattaya for example.

So for stress free: I take a Bangkok hustla tending to her own thing.

For sex: gimme a Pattaya hoe with at least 5 baht (don’t act like yall don’t know what I’m talking about)

For looks and heart: gimme a chocolate Thai girl from the east, i.e. Buriram, Surian, Trat, ect. They have usually been the most docile and selfless of all the Thai girls I have known. And there’s just something about that yummy coco color on a Thai (despite how they foolishly loathe it) with a cute lil button nose that just really dose it for me, but that’s just me…

While some may not find the stereotypical Chinese eyes attractive, many Thai dudes have a preference for that "muay" look. Also, some women like that "teee" look in a guy, and will usually specify light-skin.

To some, those eyes are considered cute, genuine, friendly, and warm, regardless of whether they have those eyes or not. Not all big eyes are beautiful to me, some lack depth (big hollow eyes), some are wildy out of place, and some are too intense. I remember a tall 17-year-old Chinese beauty among the ten finalists of the Miss Universe paegaent a few years ago--She has these small sparkly thoughtful eyes that are really attractive.

Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder. The concept of beauty is is also influenced by those consumer products companies that make money selling whitenning lotion on this side of the globe and tanning lotion on the other side.

Maybe its just cuz i have had to put up with being called it for as long as i can remember, at least before i relocated to Thailand!

I know what you mean... It's not meant to be offensive, but I'm not sure how else we can describe it... :D

No offense or racial slurring intended.

Any suggestions for an alternative? :D

Chinese? :o