Your Favourite Group

DJ_Tom

so which is your fav and why ?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon the most beautiful girls in LOS come from Isaan.

And I mean beautiful physically as well as good-hearted.

Don't know how factual a poll like this will be though... :o

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

:D

Give me a nice Farang girl anyday.

No husband/boyfriend in the closet.

No family to support

No language or cultural barrier

No silly illusions bourne from ridiculous sterotypes to be shattered.......

Seriously, posts like this are nonsense. Women are women are women. There are good and bad to be found in every corner of the globe.

To suggest that simply because a woman comes from the NE of Thailand or the West Coast of America, or wherever in the world, she is going to be better looking than a woman from elsewhere and have a 'good heart' (whatever the <deleted> that means - its always sounded a nonsense to me) is ludicrous.

Edited by ProfessorFart

He he JacknDanny!

The old 'Farang Girls have a bad attitude and fat asses' one always makes me grin especially when I see 'Tee Rak' scowling with a face like thunder because she isn't getting her way and the poor hapless Farang BF (who went to Thailand because he'd heard the myth that Thai girls were all serene and subservient) jumping through hoops to try and appease her.

When I see the older guys with older Thai girls once the looks have faded but the attitude has remained it becomes even more amusing!

As I said, Women are Women no matter where you go. If you think all Thai lasses, out of all the women on this planet, are going to have cute <deleted>, good hearts and top figures for ever then you're in for a nasty wake up call.

Don't be led by sterotypes chaps!

To get serious again I think one major cause of farang burnout in Thailand is the realisation that Thai women are no different to women the World over.

To get serious again I think one major cause of farang burnout in Thailand is the realisation that Thai women are no different to women the World over.

One major difference, looks aside, is the "take care" attitude that prevails IMO.

8 years of marriage and my Tilac ( looks still intact) still is attentive to my needs beyond the call of duty. It's not a false attitude, but if anyone has not experienced this or doubts it's sincerity, then I feel "song-san mahk mahk" for 'em.

The same caring,feminine streak is applied to our 2 kids , you can see this in comparison to Farang mothers whenever we have a kids party or similar get togethers.

:o

QUOTE(ProfessorFart @ 2005-03-23 13:15:22)

One major difference, looks aside, is the "take care" attitude that prevails IMO.

8 years of marriage and my Tilac ( looks still intact) still is attentive to my needs beyond the call of duty. It's not a false attitude, but if anyone has not experienced this or doubts it's sincerity, then I feel "song-san mahk mahk" for 'em.

The same caring,feminine streak is applied to our 2 kids , you can see this in comparison to Farang mothers whenever we have a kids party or similar get togethers

Chonabot, you have got it right. :o

I feel "song san mak mak" too for some of the posters here who obviously do not know Thai woman like you do.

Thai women, and this is a generalisation, in my experience, look after their husbands better than most other nations, If you are a decent guy not screwing around that is. I find them to be great mothers too.

I voted for mixture as that is what my wife is. I find the Northern girls better looking in general.

All the guys I know that are married to Chinese/Thai mixtures seem to have problems with this "take care" attitude disappearing very quickly after marriage.

They seem more interested in their careers or making money - just my experience.

Seriously, posts like this are nonsense. Women are women are women. There are good and bad to be found in every corner of the globe.

To suggest that simply because a woman comes from the NE of Thailand or the West Coast of America, or wherever in the world, she is going to be better looking than a woman from elsewhere and have a 'good heart' (whatever the <deleted> that means - its always sounded a nonsense to me) is ludicrous.

Too true but your getting too mixed up methinks. I'm talking about racial preferences (which are natural, biologically programmed and acceptable) but your talkinb about racism (which is gross and abhorrent).

They're different and need to be distinguished. :o

I find the suggestion that Thai women make for better wives and mothers than other women possibly one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard.

If you're a good guy in any culture or nation your missus is going to look after you and treat you well.

I've had long term relationships with women of several nationalities (Thai included) and at the end of the day find precious little between them when I look back at them.

True there ARE differences but they are minimal in the bigger picture.

One of my long term gfs would have food on the table when I got home and wouldn't raise a word in protest when I wanted to go to the pub.

Another would sulk and pout if I ever wanted to go out of an evening after a long week working. My supper would be MacDonalds etc.

One of the above was English, the other Thai. Guess which was which.............

If that's the case , then I must have struck gold , along with my 3 mates here in the UK with Thai wives.

However my 20 or so mates with British wives, who are all good sorts, yet don't take half as much care, must have married poorly.

It sounds like one of 2 of your relationships was crap Prof.

Of course there are bad and good ladies/wives/mothers , but I have yet to see a wife/mother who is European/US/Aus with as much maternal/spousal caring instincts as a Caring Thai/Oriental lady.

We're not talking subservient here either , this is my own experience and I am fairly sure most chaps with decent wives, who happen to be born in Thailand , will agree with me.

Look harder next time Fart for a decent lady, regardless of background.

:o

Edited by chonabot

I am not married la...But I know a Caucasian lady with beautiful body,who also cooks well, is great with kids, and is really intelligent as well. I've also seen thai ladies who boss around, although I think in general they have an edge as far as their metabolism goes.

From my experience, farang men in Thailand tends to be fatter than the women. women in general seem to be more tolerant than men when it comes to unshapely bodies.

I find the suggestion that Thai women make for better wives and mothers than other women possibly one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard.

If you're a good guy in any culture or nation your missus is going to look after you and treat you well.

I've had long term relationships with women of several nationalities (Thai included) and at the end of the day find precious little between them when I look back at them.

True there ARE differences but they are minimal in the bigger picture.

One of my long term gfs would have food on the table when I got home and wouldn't raise a word in protest when I wanted to go to the pub.

Another would sulk and pout if I ever wanted to go out of an evening after a long week working.  My supper would be MacDonalds etc.

One of the above was English, the other Thai. Guess which was which.............

you never met my first wife (English/Welsh) did you?

In my experience, and I do accept that generalisations are a dangerous thing, farang women (esp English ones) tend to have a high opinion of themselves and even higher expectations. After 7 yrs of marriage and 2 kids with me working my whatsits off to try and keep her in the manner to which she wanted to become accustomed, loving her dearly, doing virtually everything around the home and never understanding why she was so cold a lot of the time, she dumped me on my birthday and took off with a boyfriend and my kids. They say there is a fine line between love and hate but I have moved on and have now been married for over 4 yrs to a wonderful Thai lady. Yes we have our arguements but they are small and soon blow over. We both work hard and don't have much money but she isn't materialistic and has high moral standards which I find refreshing.

Bigalsouth,

You are talking from the bitter font of experience. Hang out in farang bars in Thailand for a while and you'll hear far worse about Thai girls.

I notice that no one is really disagreeing with me bar Chon (after his careful bit of editing) Sure Chon you may have got lucky but more realistically speaking you hit upon a beneficial financial circumstance.

There are women just as you describe in the UK if you have the dosh to afford them the time to be able to spend all day to crow over the kids.

I'm not having a go, just stating a fact of life here. You are a rich man in Thailand and your wife can afford the time to panda to the kids.

Try living life on the eqivalent of what you earned in the UK in Thailand and see if the attention remained the same for you and your mates.

Those voting for the Chinese/Thai group have yet to state their reasons ...

Don't confuse the Chinese in Thailand with the indigenous Thais.

Light-skinned Thais aren't necessarily of Chinese race. Notice their eyes, thier not 'chinky' :o

I notice that no one is really disagreeing with me bar Chon...

You are correct Prof, nobody disagrees with you, but the OP was about women in Thailand, not elsewhere.

There's only one person on this thread stirring it up... again... :o

Welcome back BTW.

:D

Just to counter generalizations, i'll give one more example.

There's a Thai lady married to a farang. They used to run a restaurant in suk area together, until she sold it to a farang couple at a great price. Her husband was happy with the deal, but she is ever so money hungry. She spreads stupid rumours about the new owners, as she tries to draw old customers to her new eatery, which is not situated in Suk.

When she saw that the biz at her old place was doing better than hers, she brought some gangsters with her to her former resturant and have them punch the face of the farang man who now coowns the resturant biz with his farang gf. She did it cuz one of her old chefs didn't wanna join her at her new restuarant. The chef also got a punch.

I have also seen this lady flirting with male diners when her farang hubby is away. They have 2 kids, and one is around 9...