Motor Show

raro

there are apparently some new models from various manufacturers coming up in the next two months....is there any car exhibition any time soon? I could only find the Bangkok Motor Show in spring 2010.

I am sure you can find a few new models at the 2010 Bangkok Motor Show...they might also have a few cars if you want to have a look. :)

post-67623-1254295975_thumb.jpg

You may also find anything new if you Google it

Thailand + New Cars + Spy Shots or Spy Shots 2010 New Cars Thailand. or even 2011 putting something like this in different order sometimes brings up different cars coming soon.. [many will be in the show room mid 2010, also gives a good idea if there is a newer model coming out soon of the one your interested in, and the Dealer does not tell you]

The only "new" cars I know is face lifted Honda CR-V and new Mitsubishi Lancer

The new Honda Freed will be in the showrooms next month..

Honda Jazz Mini in March 2010

face lifted Mazda 3

new Mazda 2 this month

new Mazda 1 April 2010

new Ford Fiesta Jan 2010

Face lifted C class Benz

new Mitsubishi Lancer
not 100% clear is it in Thailand? thought 90% of Thais said no to the new 5 door Sportsback Lancer, so the old model would still be made but only for the Thai market for the next 2 years.

not 100% clear is it in Thailand?

Tomorrow you can try it at Don Muaeng airport.

Honda Jazz Mini in March 2010

face lifted Mazda 3

new Mazda 2 this month

new Mazda 1 April 2010

new Ford Fiesta Jan 2010

Yes, forgot about Mazda 2 : http://www.mazda.co.th/eng/news_detail.php?id=172

But didn't know about Mazda 1 and Jazz Mini.

I expect Mini Jazz in the middle of 2011 and maybe not in Thailand

Edited by Grant

The Lancer will be out next month.

How are they as a car? Anyone with experience.....will start a new thread better.

I wonder if the new lancer ex will come with all the goodies of the Philippine version - rockford fosgate stereo with amp / sub, seven airbags, etc. Almost as powerful as a civic 2.0, with more torque than the civic. However its pretty heavy - well over 1300kg, so that might blunt the performance. If the lancer is fully kitted out, and cheaper than the civic it would certainly bwe a car worth considering in its class.

I wonder if the new lancer ex will come with all the goodies of the Philippine version - rockford fosgate stereo with amp / sub, seven airbags, etc. Almost as powerful as a civic 2.0, with more torque than the civic. However its pretty heavy - well over 1300kg, so that might blunt the performance. If the lancer is fully kitted out, and cheaper than the civic it would certainly bwe a car worth considering in its class.

No seven airbags in Thai version, but GT 2.0 look interesting - bi-xenon, sport seats, black interior, 18" wheels

By the way, 1.8 engine with FFV system - fuel flexible vehicle. Can use any gasoline - even E85 gasohol

All engines with CVT

There is four spec only:

c6d01b15b6be.jpg

309109249014.jpg