Pizza

Gladiator

I tried the 100 Baht Pizza (frozen) fromTesco Lotus today.

Actually it wasn't too bad. I seem to remember that they had a selection of other flavours , including 4 cheeses - now just chicken; tuna; Hawaii but

late at night - any port in a storm.....

Dude,

here is a good option, I do this all the time. Take hamburger buns get some tomato sauce (i usually spice the sauce up a little bit), add cheese and bake in the oven a few minutes, sometime I add chopped ham. this works really well. Tastes better than any frozen pizza and is just as quick and easy to make.

Another way I make it is fry up some ground beef, drain out the geese add sauce and cheese to the ground beef, mix it up real good then put this on the hamburger bun, sometimes i use French or Italian bread.

enjoy!!!

i hate cold pizza, esp frozen :D

As an Italian chef once told me... "Honger make zee best sauce"

I made two big pizzas and stuck them in the fridge over night. Then, the next day we went on a fishing trip and took the cold pizza along with us in cooler pack. They sure tasted good after fishing for 6 hours with nothing to eat. There were no complaints from anyone. :)

Yup, pizza is MUCH better fresh out of the oven, but when you are hungry it's amazing what tastes great. It's kind of like no sex is bad, but some sex is much better than others.

As an Italian chef once told me... "Honger make zee best sauce"

I made two big pizzas and stuck them in the fridge over night. Then, the next day we went on a fishing trip and took the cold pizza along with us in cooler pack. They sure tasted good after fishing for 6 hours with nothing to eat. There were no complaints from anyone. :)

Yup, pizza is MUCH better fresh out of the oven, but when you are hungry it's amazing what tastes great. It's kind of like no sex is bad, but some sex is much better than others.

Ian,

Copied from another forum:

With due respect to your excellent recipie posted there - Try this:

Thanks Ian

But that's a lot of hard work.

A lady from Manitoba once gave me this recipe which I have 'Cheated with' many times

Very Quick Pizza

Fry Bacon

Mix:

Plain Flour 2 cups

Baking Powder (bi-carbonate of soda) 2 teaspoons

Salt Sprinkling

Milk 2/3 cup

Olive oil 1/4 Cup

Tomato Sauce + Basil + garlic + whatever

Mozzarela and cheddar cheese

Mix dough - roll

Cover with sauce and herbs and garlic

cover with cheese

cover with bacon

20 minutes at 230C in oven or convector microwave

Voila !

As a by the way - if pita bread was more readily available - some of the suggestions above make a quick late night snack even more tastier

Try sucking it !

After a late night out on the tiles - tend to snack on what ever is available. If you are that discerning - thats your problem.

agree, at least there will be no memory of the experience in the morning after :)