<200cc And Scooter Club For Farangs In Bkk?

ttakata

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to Thailand (1 month) and this forum but have been a biker and scooter guy for many years.

After researching here, a full size bike made little sense to me in BKK so I just got my Nuovo 2 weeks ago and now I have some free time to explore the area.

After searching the web, it doesn't seem that BKK has a small bike/scooter club for those of us fluent in English.

I just went on a ride with "prepress" today to the Crocodile Farm in southeast BKK and it was fun although the traffic on Sukhumvit sucked.

We discussed a ride out to Pattaya in a few weeks too.

Back in Los Angeles, I rode with America's largest Honda Ruckus club and we'd take our little 49cc and bigger Rucks on group rides with as few as 6 people to 100+ riders on 3+ hour journeys.

I find there's safety in numbers so long as everyone knows how to ride in a group properly.

I'm free during the week and I'd love to ride Sundays (have Thai school on Saturdays) and check out the sights, bike parts shops, and places to eat.

I'd also like to ride outside the city on some carefree (less traffic) routes.

Truthfully being so new to Thailand, I don't know any great destinations and routes and that's why I need your help.

So who would be interested in some small group rides?

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to Thailand (1 month) and this forum but have been a biker and scooter guy for many years.

After researching here, a full size bike made little sense to me in BKK so I just got my Nuovo 2 weeks ago and now I have some free time to explore the area.

After searching the web, it doesn't seem that BKK has a small bike/scooter club for those of us fluent in English.

I just went on a ride with "prepress" today to the Crocodile Farm in southeast BKK and it was fun although the traffic on Sukhumvit sucked.

We discussed a ride out to Pattaya in a few weeks too.

Back in Los Angeles, I rode with America's largest Honda Ruckus club and we'd take our little 49cc and bigger Rucks on group rides with as few as 6 people to 100+ riders on 3+ hour journeys.

I find there's safety in numbers so long as everyone knows how to ride in a group properly.

I'm free during the week and I'd love to ride Sundays (have Thai school on Saturdays) and check out the sights, bike parts shops, and places to eat.

I'd also like to ride outside the city on some carefree (less traffic) routes.

Truthfully being so new to Thailand, I don't know any great destinations and routes and that's why I need your help.

So who would be interested in some small group rides?

I am up for it. Currentley on a Honda Click I . Willing to do during the week anytime, and weekends anytime after 12:30'ishhhhhhh. Back in the states, the car was my FrIeNd,; However, In the LOS, I have a friend in my scooter. If I knew it was this much fun, I would have bought a bike years ago........