90 Day Report By Mail To Korat

Like i said...before it was deleted.....perhaps hogwash is a nicer term.

There are posts in here about this exact topic of no more in suoort of thai child visa being allowed.

They changed the rules which allowed anyone to get it, to only if you are married and over 50yo.

I had this very visa refused to me for this reason 2 years ago, so how do you explain that ??

So did a friend of mine and so did many others I heard.

For a start, accusing senior members who give up there time for free of posting bullshit and hogwash is unacceptable here and will not be tolerated.

Police Order 2006 stated this.

(5) In case of Father or Mother, the

said father or mother shall be

not younger than 50 years old.

There were no finances needed, and no mention of having to be married.

This was changed in November 2008

Police Order 2008 says this(5)

(5) In the case of a parent, one of parents must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or a money deposit of not less than 400,000 baht for expenses within a year.

There was mention of being married...perhaps you could call the immigration ladies number i have that dealt with it at the time and I pushed through and got the in support of a thai child visa prior to Nov 08.

Even your patriarch of Sunbelt stated that this was the case from the changes a few years ago.

It is simple, 06 they changed the rules, 07 they allowed me to get it but stated you will not get it next year, 08 they denied it for the reasons mentioned above but I did not accept that and eventually got it again after considerable 'not taking their bullshit', 09 I got it again.

So if they have then again changed the rules in 08, then so be it, but they were as I said last year when I pushed through their crap.