Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 18 Oct 2009

britmaveric

tonight 10`pm, JFC being holier than thou could pass as a temp priest and we can chip in for his ATM fee and smoke mask. Me and GFL could wizz by the 'club" and pick up the mrs ( we may have to wait a few minutes ) and then ceremony at xbar. Im dressed already flip flops and a singlet , cargo shorts.

So are the bridesmaids going to be from her work place? :) As for JFC, I think he has already said that he doesn't mind smoking in After School.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:):D:D she worth it dude dont forget she only doing that nodding to help with her uni fees your very lucky to be in the 99% my girlfriend/ wife went to uni club on TV. all I ever meet are just hookers :D

This could be TV's first celebrity wedding.

I just wonder what the guests will come in.........?? :D

Name the date and I will be there in my little black leather outfit. :D

It is a fair distance from Ko Phangnan to Bangkok, so we must wait a while.. Anyway me and the girl with tats (still don't know her name), have agreed that I should pay her the sin sot first. 2 million. Bargain. And then she has to go upcountry for a week or two. Am sure she will return fully prepared for the glorious occasion.

I'm a lucky man.

tonight 10`pm, JFC being holier than thou could pass as a temp priest and we can chip in for his ATM fee and smoke mask. Me and GFL could wizz by the 'club" and pick up the mrs ( we may have to wait a few minutes ) and then ceremony at xbar. Im dressed already flip flops and a singlet , cargo shorts.

So are the bridesmaids going to be from her work place? :) As for JFC, I think he has already said that he doesn't mind smoking in After School.

Toad, the bridesmaids will be so beautiful that they will blow you away. I'm really looking forward to this.

yes 4 of them. I believe there are 4 corners at the xbar

Toad, the bridesmaids will be so beautiful that they will blow you away. I'm really looking forward to this.

Could be the wedding of the year. I'm going to make sure I have a good wash. :D

Could be the wedding of the year. I'm going to make sure I have a good wash. :D

No need she carrys those moist paper towlets , saw her wipe down GFL bit odd though he must have spilled some beer on his lap`or something :D

I never spill beer, although I did struggle with the Tequilla. And you sir, went through more baby-wipes than a infant suffering from dysantary. It's all coming back now. Pun intended. I was not the one in the naughty-boy corner you were!! Shame on you!

The marriage has been called off. She cheated on me. Time to go into bitter cynical farang mode.

I never spill beer, although I did struggle with the Tequilla. And you sir, went through more baby-wipes than a infant suffering from dysantary. It's all coming back now. Pun intended. I was not the one in the naughty-boy corner you were!! Shame on you!

The marriage has been called off. She cheated on me. Time to go into bitter cynical farang mode.

:D

Aw GFL, how could she be so callous? I thought she was different? Anyway who di she run off with? :)

:) Sorry dude but she was single at the time. I was drunk to and in the corner that tat looked like an eagle, and they way she was moving I thought she may take off . 5 minutes later i saw you both passionately kissing, I tried to separate you but you tried to punch me and fell over . after i picked you up you went into a rage and told me to find my own girl, a strange thing to say at 1am coi cowboy :D anyway Im pretty sure she rinsed so were still mates right? Dont be upset its was only sex, no need to call off the whole wedding. How will we see SBK in leather now?

I don't want to name names, but I will. His name starts with a 'Z' and ends with a 'O' and just like his fictional conterpart he left the mark of the X upon my chest. I should have seen it coming, having been, as I was at the X bar. It was obvious I would be double-crossed.

My nemesis escaped with the fair maiden, and has I believe taken her to Pattaya in a cruel excercise of taking sand to the desert, simply to mock me.

Nevermind, there are plently more fish in the gold-fish bowl and tatted ladies in the street..

Onwards and upwards.

I don't want to name names, but I will. His name starts with a 'Z' and ends with a 'O' and just like his fictional conterpart he left the mark of the X upon my chest. I should have seen it coming, having been, as I was at the X bar. It was obvious I would be double-crossed.

My nemesis escaped with the fair maiden, and has I believe taken her to Pattaya in a cruel excercise of taking sand to the desert, simply to mock me.

Nevermind, there are plently more fish in the gold-fish bowl and tatted ladies in the street..

Onwards and upwards.

Well I was thinking it was your other nemesis.......

Onwards and upwards.

Well I was thinking it was your other nemesis.......

haha. What you saying?.. I have more than one?

:) Sorry dude but she was single at the time. I was drunk to and in the corner that tat looked like an eagle, and they way she was moving I thought she may take off . 5 minutes later i saw you both passionately kissing, I tried to separate you but you tried to punch me and fell over . after i picked you up you went into a rage and told me to find my own girl, a strange thing to say at 1am coi cowboy :D anyway Im pretty sure she rinsed so were still mates right? Dont be upset its was only sex, no need to call off the whole wedding. How will we see SBK in leather now?

Yes, we are still mates. All's fair in love and war.

I still can't buy your versions of events though. As drunk as I may have been I would never raise my fiists and then fall over, following a dispute over any sucker...

I might continue with the wedding plans. I have spoken to her on the mobile today and she is quite upset. She told me that the whole episode has basically left a bad taste in her mouth.

I still can't buy your versions of events though. As drunk as I may have been I would never raise my fiists and then fall over, following a dispute over any sucker...

I might continue with the wedding plans. I have spoken to her on the mobile today and she is quite upset. She told me that the whole episode has basically left a bad taste in her mouth.

Well actually it wasn't a punch , just trying to make you look good. You just stood up and fell over. Anyway it was a mistake to take her to Pattaya . Last night her brother was in town but he got mugged by some lady boys and i lent him 10,000 bht he will pay me back next week, I believe him. He`stayed the whole time and I slept on the sofa, melted my heart to see them cuddle in bed ( im an only child :D ) he wont go , so I checked out but she wanted bar fine money 20,000bht said i had to pay for 10 days even though I only stayed 24 hours, fair enough I reckon any way have booked a low floor , I get a bit deprresed at times hate being taken by a sucker. any way lets move on, a mate just called me and told me about a place called Lolitas .......

Well actually it wasn't a punch , just trying to make you look good. You just stood up and fell over. Anyway it was a mistake to take her to Pattaya . Last night her brother was in town but he got mugged by some lady boys and i lent him 10,000 bht he will pay me back next week, I believe him. He`stayed the whole time and I slept on the sofa, melted my heart to see them cuddle in bed ( im an only child :D ) he wont go , so I checked out but she wanted bar fine money 20,000bht said i had to pay for 10 days even though I only stayed 24 hours, fair enough I reckon any way have booked a low floor , I get a bit deprresed at times hate being taken by a sucker. any way lets move on, a mate just called me and told me about a place called Lolitas .......

If I didn't know you two better I could swear that GFL and Mr Z were trying to write a book on the subject of suckers :D

BT :D

I think you are being a bit harsh GFL. I caught up with her last night and she was quite "down". She was really banking on you to "come through" and help her out of a "tight corner". Anyway, I gave her some "food for thought", which she took well and I think she will not let you down in future. She said she luv GFL, very much as he good man, not like bad man Zorro. :)

I think you are being a bit harsh GFL. I caught up with her last night and she was quite "down". She was really banking on you to "come through" and help her out of a "tight corner". Anyway, I gave her some "food for thought", which she took well and I think she will not let you down in future. She said she luv GFL, very much as he good man, not like bad man Zorro. :)

So Mr Toad, when she was nodding her head to you, you were actually "feeding" her? :D

So Mr Toad, when she was nodding her head to you, you were actually "feeding" her? :D

Yeah, she quite partial to a bit of nosh. :D

:D I'm leaving her for Zorro

Are you sure? I never saw her face but got to be a better choice than Zorro! :)

Zorro promised to build me a house in the village.

tat.jpg

got the tats while in patters

motorbike.jpg

you gonna ask any way

house.jpg

bought it on the net today pretty sure its in a village somewhere

you still UP to it?

I've just finished the rough design logo for a new members club I plan to form, this will be called ''The Crossbar Connoisseurs Club'' and is for all those interested in ''Wining-Dining-'69'ing''. Membership will be open to all, you can choose to join one, two, or all three sections of the club!

It is envisaged that the wining section will meet at any given day of the week in the Crossbar (most potential members live in there anyway!). The dining section will arrange a monthly brunch/lunch/dinner get together. and the '69'ers will hold their meeting in Soi Cowboy after the wining section meeting at the Crossbar (these are usually dual section members who's eating habits do not coincide with the dining section!).

Membership will be free! although you must ''buy the tee-shirt''

Polo shirts bearing the C.C.C. logo will be produced and will be available at cost, after all this is a non-profit making club, purely for the pursuit of the finer things in life.

Further details will unfurl as the plot thickens

Anyone interested in joining can PM me or post on the thread.

I've just finished the rough design logo for a new members club I plan to form, this will be called ''The Crossbar Connoisseurs Club'' and is for all those interested in ''Wining-Dining-'69'ing''. Membership will be open to all, you can choose to join one, two, or all three sections of the club!

It is envisaged that the wining section will meet at any given day of the week in the Crossbar (most potential members live in there anyway!). The dining section will arrange a monthly brunch/lunch/dinner get together. and the '69'ers will hold their meeting in Soi Cowboy after the wining section meeting at the Crossbar (these are usually dual section members who's eating habits do not coincide with the dining section!).

Membership will be free! although you must ''buy the tee-shirt''

Polo shirts bearing the C.C.C. logo will be produced and will be available at cost, after all this is a non-profit making club, purely for the pursuit of the finer things in life.

Further details will unfurl as the plot thickens

Anyone interested in joining can PM me or post on the thread.

Okay please sign me up... BUT I thought it was going to be calld C.R.A.F.T.S. :)

BT :D

Current member are -

OnNutter - XXL

Bigtoe3 - XL

Please add your name AND SIZE to list WILL be a Good Club for TV members... :D