Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 18 Oct 2009

britmaveric

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent night out. Thanks especially to:

- the legendary Britmaveric for organising such a tough start to the working week - nice to finally catch up.

- Brian for the venue and curry - great change from the usually also very good Bangers and Mash

- George for the guest appearance and buying everyone's first round

- All the old friends and new. Hopefully those of you in Crossbar for the first time we'll see you in future weekends.

PS Apologies for the delay in posting - I've been wandering around looking for an ATM where I could take money out free - I'd completely forgotten I had a local bank account and ATM card :)

- the legendary Britmaveric for organising such a tough start to the working week - nice to finally catch up.

- Brian for the venue and curry - great change from the usually also very good Bangers and Mash

- All the old friends and new. Hopefully those of you in Crossbar for the first time we'll see you in future weekends.

PS Apologies for the delay in posting - I've been wandering around looking for an ATM where I could take money out free - I'd completely forgotten I had a local bank account and ATM card :D

:) That last sentence is ironic considering what industry you work in

I'll see you at the weekend sir, although might pop in on Friday as I heard Brian is doing a buffet. :D

On another point to JFC , myself and I am sure the others would have no problem going to another venue for a meet up if it is convenient location and suitable for conversation. As you seem to enjoy poking your nose into this thread with your anti smoking agenda -why don't you do something more constructive like organise one in the future, instead of bleating?

You guys are really going to settle on a non-smoking (indoors) pub??? You gotta be joking!!! :D:D:D

Surely a revolt will rise up.... :)

Was just a suggestion however please be warned that the girls inside have tats so lets screen that one as well shall we :D talking about tats, this girl was at the after school bar soi cowboy that GFL dragged us to. Interesting bar that one especially in the far corner. Piquot took this pic and i really like her, says she just dances and doesnt do what the other girls do in the far corner. still at uni that's why her English is good, I believe her :D ( not that GFL would even remember being there) :D

msg-41558-1255943471_thumb.jpg

Is After School still a smoking bar??

PS Apologies for the delay in posting - I've been wandering around looking for an ATM where I could take money out free - I'd completely forgotten I had a local bank account and ATM card :D

:) That last sentence is ironic considering what industry you work in

I'll see you at the weekend sir, although might pop in on Friday as I heard Brian is doing a buffet. :D

On another point to JFC , myself and I am sure the others would have no problem going to another venue for a meet up if it is convenient location and suitable for conversation. As you seem to enjoy poking your nose into this thread with your anti smoking agenda -why don't you do something more constructive like organise one in the future, instead of bleating?

I would join you guys this weekend but in Pattaya. Most of you regulars at cross bar? only around the corner from me

I thought I would assist with JFC search - apparently found a plethra of free ATM(s) in Phnom Penh. Not that much out of the way I'd expect.

GFL - so I expect the naughty boys corner was empty. I know TV members are angels and just providing a field report for research purposes. :)

Nice tat btw - fking huge, how long did that TAT take to complete? I'm sure one of you lads asked the question. :D

You must have been Smoking mad man, whenyou found out you had a local atm card. :D

BTW nice to see you are back on TV after your short holiday :)

Is Cheeky smile back too ?

see you at the weekend for the BIG match, and probably Rafel's last in charge :D

BT :D

I would join you guys this weekend but in Pattaya. Most of you regulars at cross bar? only around the corner from me

Quite a few of us are regulars, Mr Toad, On Nutter, Moonraker, Fletch, Macananlo, Cockdown etc and a few look like becomming regulars like Sreviemac, and GFL.

BT :)

I thought I would assist with JFC search - apparently found a plethra of free ATM(s) in Phnom Penh. Not that much out of the way I'd expect.

GFL - so I expect the naughty boys corner was empty. I know TV members are angels and just providing a field report for research purposes. :)

Nice tat btw - fking huge, how long did that TAT take to complete? I'm sure one of you lads asked the question. :D

GFL asked her I think, I only got a glimpse but he seemed to be talking to the top of her head. she was nodding a lot, maybe he was asking about the tat

GFL asked her I think, I only got a glimpse but he seemed to be talking to the top of her head. she was nodding a lot, maybe he was asking about the tat

It was just the best angle to fully appreciate the artwork. She agreed with every compliment I made, hence the nodding.

We have become friends. Me and the tattoo girl. Today I'm treating her to a visit to the tattoo parlour where she shall have 'Geek Freak Lover' written upon her abdomen. She loves me long time and me have good heart, apparantly.. I think it is the 'real thing' this time.

It was just the best angle to fully appreciate the artwork. She agreed with every compliment I made, hence the nodding.

We have become friends. Me and the tattoo girl. Today I'm treating her to a visit to the tattoo parlour where she shall have 'Geek Freak Lover' written upon her abdomen. She loves me long time and me have good heart, apparantly.. I think it is the 'real thing' this time.

Congratulations on that. When will you be buying her a house??

Congratulations on that. When will you be buying her a house??

One step at a time Mt T. I have to buy a motorbike for her 7 year old daughter and a Toyota Vigo for her 'brother' first. Plus the mother has some slight gambling debts to pay off and the father needs a liver transplant. We are waiting for the land to settle in her home village before we start building. I will obviously post pictures showing how the project goes. I'm so happy I could almost burst.

God bless,

GFL.

:):D:D she worth it dude dont forget she only doing that nodding to help with her uni fees your very lucky to be in the 99.99999999999999% my girlfriend/ wife went to uni club on TV. all I ever meet are just hookers :D Edited by zorro1

:):D:D she worth it dude dont forget she only doing that nodding to help with her uni fees your very lucky to be in the 99% my girlfriend/ wife went to uni club on TV. all I ever meet are just hookers :D

This could be TV's first celebrity wedding.

I just wonder what the guests will come in.........?? :D

bet you cant wait for her to meet your mum. Your mum will be so happy she will probably go into shock. I bet she becomes best mates with your uncles, brothers and mates back home, she just looks like she has good heart. Will be comforting to know she will be well looked after when you both head back home for capitol raising

:):D:D she worth it dude dont forget she only doing that nodding to help with her uni fees your very lucky to be in the 99% my girlfriend/ wife went to uni club on TV. all I ever meet are just hookers :D

Name the date and I will be there in my little black leather outfit. :D

bet you cant wait for her to meet your mum. Your mum will be so happy she will probably go into shock. I bet she becomes best mates with your uncles, brothers and mates back home, she just looks like she has good heart. Will be comforting to know she will be well looked after when you both head back home for capitol raising

Hey man, leave my mum out of this. Mummy trusts my judgment when it comes to Thai women. Shit, they may even compare tats. My uncles, brothers and mates will also enjoy the pleasure of her company. She has a lot of love to give (whatever her name was), as you probably know Mr Z.

I'm serious about this woman. I think I am in love. This is the one.

Now I have to post in the visa forum. Find out how I can get a fiance visa for a university educated woman with work experience in the entertainment industry.

See you guys at the wedding.

GFL.

:D:D:D she worth it dude dont forget she only doing that nodding to help with her uni fees your very lucky to be in the 99% my girlfriend/ wife went to uni club on TV. all I ever meet are just hookers :D

Name the date and I will be there in my little black leather outfit. :D

tonight 10`pm, JFC being holier than thou could pass as a temp priest and we can chip in for his ATM fee and smoke mask. Me and GFL could wizz by the 'club" and pick up the mrs ( we may have to wait a few minutes ) and then ceremony at xbar. Im dressed already flip flops and a singlet , cargo shorts.

second thoughts, he may as well go straight to the venue I will go out of my way and pick up the mrs :)

Edited by zorro1