Thai Registered Company Free

dickie58

I have Thai registered construction company (chonburi registered), I just want out, anybody intersted, you can have it for FREE

Company has been trading for 4 years, has a small rented cheap office in East Pattaya.

All balance sheets & company books up to date

All you would need to do is to pay to have my name removed from the company papers & your name put on, also you would need to change the company address, all simple stuff

I also have a registered WP, but not sure if this can be transfered?

My accountant is in Soi Theappasit

The company has no assets

AS I SAID IT"S FREE

Serious enquries: ----e-mail removed as er forum rules. Contact through the PM function-------

good thinking! instead of paying 10,000 s of thousands in shut down fees and annual taxes, rent. have someone pay you to change it over...

Buyer, make sure there are no under the table or around the corner debts, but how you make sure of that?

My company has no debts of any sort, my accountant would be happy to ensure anybody of that.

My accountant informed me this morning, that my work permit would have to be canncelled, & the new company owner if a Farang would have to re-apply for a WP

you can have it for FREE

All you would need to do is to pay to have my name removed from the company papers & your name put on, AS I SAID IT"S FREE

Maybe your just being more honest than the others who are giving their Thai comapnies away for free. You are the only one that mentioned processing fees.

Anyway, it won't be surprising to see a Crack Down on giving companies away.

---

Also, isn't there something about 49%, or less, ownership by foreighners? If so, would the majority holders have a say in any of it?

Edited by eggomaniac

you can have it for FREE

All you would need to do is to pay to have my name removed from the company papers & your name put on, AS I SAID IT"S FREE

Maybe your just being more honest than the others who are giving their Thai comapnies away for free. You are the only one that mentioned processing fees.

Anyway, it won't be surprising to see a Crack Down on giving companies away.

---

Also, isn't there something about 49%, or less, ownership by foreighners? If so, would the majority holders have a say in any of it?

there are many ways around the foreigner ownership. many farangs know it. the accountant should know. sorry to see another farang giving up here. was and will never be easy to do business in thailand for a farang, not even to own a land or a condo through proxies or on one's own, unless one can find a really good local/foreign partner. but then again this happens everywhere where farangs go . am i right? tell me.

My accountant informed me this morning, that my work permit would have to be canncelled, & the new company owner if a Farang would have to re-apply for a WP

I had the impression that work permits go with the company (assuming the new owner would do the same work as outlined in the work permit).

I had the impression that work permits go with the company (assuming the new owner would do the same work as outlined in the work permit).

Not quite...the other conditions must also match. Number of staff, qualification of the new owner etc.