Thailand's Richest...

jasreeve17

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( please do not doubt that Thailand was/is western colony)

And of course you're going to provide some historical facts to back up this <deleted>?

Sir/madam

If you are able to keep things civil I may just do that.

However, please define what you call " evidence" before I do so as some people here claim that Lord buhhda was here because of some footprint!

So much of your requested evidence is either banned, suppressed, not believed.

Here one can not question certain institutions. How can one ever have an open discussion when some topic are not allowed?

Other's say thailand must be successful due to the evidence of new buildings going up all over.

However, in the past friend's of mine were warned from TV mod's on this.

People do like the truth.

Well, the people who feel put down.But lies and falsehoods do not progress anything.

The truth is that the whole of asia is a western colony, always has been really, they/we never left( I am not proud of this at all ).The west makes huge amounts out of asia and could bring it to its knees in seconds.

This has been done in the past.

They have bought Asia off and unfortunately it has not been difficult. The people who plams have been greased are the very ones who should be helping its people.

One Brit landed a long time ago.

He said " I want this" The answer came back ": you cannot have it"

He replied " who can I pay?"

A whole bunch of hands went up- all locals- all " names" .He got what he wanted! That is how it is.

I do not support it. In fact I am dead it against because it is uncontrolled capitalism when those raking in huge profits do nothing for the natives.

Lets start with the allies military action just after world war 2.

The allies offload many of its surplus ordinance ( bombs) onto bangkok.

This served to say

" you re ours- go against us again and we will level Bangkok".

The British also defined Thai boarders. Sent another garrison to destroy local troops in the south when the current king objected.This may be the cause of current troubles in the south because of ill advised boarders.

So, a country defined in its boarder and under threat of military and economic threat.

Is that proof? ( no such thing really as "proof" just certain facts that can only lead to one conclusion- hence the banning of certain info)

best wishes

bob

hi it looks like a lyrics.... but nicely conveyed

Singapore/malaya/hong-kong have all done very well on this.

Yeah, try Jamaica, Kenya, and Burma, some real economic powerhouses all owing thanks to the Brit system.

SG, Malaysia, and HK are successful because of the high % of quality Chinese and Indians. Thailand has to deal with a much larger and less gifted work force, much like the issue with Indonesia. It's only a matter of time though, and chances are just like the takeover of Thailand, no one will even notice since the Chinese again as mentioned typically become Thai first.

Yet another load of racist drivel from Heng who continues to see Thais as lower quality human beings. Singapore is a tiny city-state and should not be compared to nation-states. Malaysia has become somewhat more successful with its Bumiputra program that gave ethnic Malays, the majority of the population, some advantages to overcome their economic disadvantages vis a vis the Chinese population. And the Thais outside of Bangkok certainly still notice the Chinese Thais, and distinguish them from ethnic Tai people, even though many of the economic advantages the Sino-Thai community had over the ethnic Tais, such as access to credit, have become slightly more equal over the past 20 years.

( please do not doubt that Thailand was/is western colony)

And of course you're going to provide some historical facts to back up this <deleted>?

Sir/madam

If you are able to keep things civil I may just do that.

However, please define what you call " evidence" before I do so as some people here claim that Lord buhhda was here because of some footprint!

So much of your requested evidence is either banned, suppressed, not believed.

Here one can not question certain institutions. How can one ever have an open discussion when some topic are not allowed?

Other's say thailand must be successful due to the evidence of new buildings going up all over.

However, in the past friend's of mine were warned from TV mod's on this.

People do like the truth.

Well, the people who feel put down.But lies and falsehoods do not progress anything.

The truth is that the whole of asia is a western colony, always has been really, they/we never left( I am not proud of this at all ).The west makes huge amounts out of asia and could bring it to its knees in seconds.

This has been done in the past.

They have bought Asia off and unfortunately it has not been difficult. The people who plams have been greased are the very ones who should be helping its people.

One Brit landed a long time ago.

He said " I want this" The answer came back ": you cannot have it"

He replied " who can I pay?"

A whole bunch of hands went up- all locals- all " names" .He got what he wanted! That is how it is.

I do not support it. In fact I am dead it against because it is uncontrolled capitalism when those raking in huge profits do nothing for the natives.

Lets start with the allies military action just after world war 2.

The allies offload many of its surplus ordinance ( bombs) onto bangkok.

This served to say

" you re ours- go against us again and we will level Bangkok".

The British also defined Thai boarders. Sent another garrison to destroy local troops in the south when the current king objected.This may be the cause of current troubles in the south because of ill advised boarders.

So, a country defined in its boarder and under threat of military and economic threat.

Is that proof? ( no such thing really as "proof" just certain facts that can only lead to one conclusion- hence the banning of certain info)

best wishes

bob

hahaha, Asia owns the west right now. Asia owns all the west's debt. You have no idea what the financial situation is in the world right now and I don't have time to explain it. If you are really interested then find out for yourself.

Yeah, try Jamaica, Kenya, and Burma, some real economic powerhouses all owing thanks to the Brit system.

SG, Malaysia, and HK are successful because of the high % of quality Chinese and Indians. Thailand has to deal with a much larger and less gifted work force, much like the issue with Indonesia. It's only a matter of time though, and chances are just like the takeover of Thailand, no one will even notice since the Chinese again as mentioned typically become Thai first.

Yet another load of racist drivel from Heng who continues to see Thais as lower quality human beings. Singapore is a tiny city-state and should not be compared to nation-states. Malaysia has become somewhat more successful with its Bumiputra program that gave ethnic Malays, the majority of the population, some advantages to overcome their economic disadvantages vis a vis the Chinese population. And the Thais outside of Bangkok certainly still notice the Chinese Thais, and distinguish them from ethnic Tai people, even though many of the economic advantages the Sino-Thai community had over the ethnic Tais, such as access to credit, have become slightly more equal over the past 20 years.

As you have mentioned on more than a few occasions, it's not a level playing field, how is it racist that I as well recognize that it is not a level playing field?

You: The Thais are disadvantaged.

Me: The Thais are disadvantaged.

You: Racist!

Anyway, obviously if you introduced tens of thousands of Chinese to the countryside, it'd be noticeable. Where the populations are steadily increasing though are more in the metropolitan areas.

:)

Edited by Heng

Just a note that the Bumi program in Malaysia is not the reason for their success, in fact that has been a huge disadvantage to them and there are hopes it will discontinued. Malaysia has been successful because of large oil and gas reserves and having the benefit of an essentially benevolent dictatorship for 30 years. Singapore is the same, but without the oil.

TH

Whenever I take a taxi in europe/USA/Canada and the driver asks me where I came in from I say Thailand.

Most of the time the female pleasures are mentioned.

Strangely enough, the same happens when I take a taxi in Bangkok. :)

strange Mr tax-sin is not listed :)

is it even more strange than your ability to participate on an internet forum without even the most basic ability to read a simple list of names?