P4p In Chang Mai

retiredat50

Hello,

I've been to Chang Mai and I saw a few bars on one street, a couple of gogo bars and nothing much else. I've lived in the Philippines and so the bars looked very small in comparison with those in for example Angeles City.

My question is for the folks who live in Chang Mai. Is there really anything much available with the local girls and how do those girls compare to the girls in BKK or Pattaya. I'm looking for something that is a little bit less than 100% business. Is it possible to find in Chang Mai.

One more question. What are the medical facilities like in Chang Mai. I'm at the retirement age and so medical will be important in the future.

Thanks for your help.

As for the first part, please read the forum rules. Any discussion in this area and the topic will be closed.

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.

Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

One more question. What are the medical facilities like in Chang Mai. I'm at the retirement age and so medical will be important in the future.

Should you succumb form any form of ailment brought on by the subject of your first question, rest assured that the medical facilities are first rate, with world class hospitals. :)

Medical facilities are excellent in Chiang Mai and with your lack of knowledge on certain subjects you may want to check them out for help. :D
Medical facilities are excellent in Chiang Mai and with your lack of knowledge on certain subjects you may want to check them out for help. :D

Can't get enough of good advice. :)

Everywhere on ThaiVisa, No need to repost an opening post early in a thread. USE FAST REPLY button further down. Thank you. PeaceBlondie

Poor PB. I see you type this one a lot, must be v frustrating. Im waiting for the day you lose it on that one and start mass banning folk! :)

> For the other info you are looking for you could always try www.sadoldsexpat.com/chiang mai

dam_n, I looked. :D

:D

Everywhere on ThaiVisa, No need to repost an opening post early in a thread. USE FAST REPLY button further down. Thank you. PeaceBlondie

Poor PB. I see you type this one a lot, must be v frustrating. Im waiting for the day you lose it on that one and start mass banning folk! :D

eek, im sure Pee Bee just copies and pastes that quote, ive seen it a few times now.....no wonder he has over 15,000 posts :)

p4p ?

It's an internet term having to do with people sharing files with each other...

They have clinics on Loy Khroh Rd that can fix those kind of files. :)

Strange thing though, instead of protection from Trojans, they recommend Trojans for protection.