What Is The Matter With Maxnet?

melbat

Is it still worth getting it installed? I'm just about to ring em up...

All the ISP's seem to suck pretty equally. It really depends on whats best for your specific location. Try it. If no good, switch to TOT or True. There's no contracts or sign-up fees (I don't think)

Thanks Scuba - I've had TOT before, well...I had it installed, it very rarely worked in Thalang. Two friends have TOT in Kathu and they are very good there but once bitten...

A few people in the estate have been getting Maxnet set up so at least I can rally the troops if problems occur.

When I arrived home yesterday afternoon to find the Maxnet Service was down again I called their helpline number in Bangkok to complain. The lady who answered the phone told me the Phuket service was down and did not know what time it would be back. When I started to complain about the service in the past few weeks (In no way aggressive tone) She just put the phone down.... I guess it was because there must have been a lot of complaints. Seems like the Maxnet Public Relations is about as good as their service!

Edited by melbat

Today for some reason Maxnet was not accepting my password from my router. (I got the TTT page saying this if I tried to visit any website) I called customer service at 1103 at 1am and got a customer service girl who spoke decent enough english to walk me though reseting my password, which I sort of knew how to do but it had been a while...anyway, she changed my password from her end and presto...connected and working as fast as ever. I was a bit impressed. I thought I would have to have my IT friend over again.

• 8 months later...