Ksr Vs Kiass

HangDongRider

Hi, did anybody has experirance with this 2 little funbikes? Specially off-road. Which is better on dirtroad-tracks? For the KSR there are lot of pimm parts avaible, I know. And the gearbox works similar like a big bike (KiAss ?). But of course my heart beats for the Sachs. Which is more usable for a 1,80 m Farang?

Edited by HangDongRider

Hi, did anybody has experirance with this 2 little funbikes? Specially off-road. Which is better on dirtroad-tracks? For the KSR there are lot of pimm parts avaible, I know. And the gearbox works similar like a big bike (KiAss ?). But of course my heart beats for the Sachs. Which is more usable for a 1,80 m Farang?

i dont know about the kick ass sach thing, but i have a KSR and there the best would be better if was a bit faster at the top end but the sach looks very similar to me i thing they copyed the design i mean come. I dont ride off road ksr is great for around chiang mai also im 6.3 and dont find the ksr to small i have jacked up handlebars love it :)

post-92686-1255337283_thumb.jpg

I had the pleasure of testing the Sachs Kikass and the Kawasaki KSR110, and found that they both very nice machines. The Sachs Kikass is with its 125cc engine the clear winner on power, but the modifying stuff for the Kawasaki KSR110 seem to be endless, and not mistake me they both very good bikes. (maybe not for a 195cm person like me)

i dont know about the kick ass sach thing, but i have a KSR and there the best would be better if was a bit faster at the top end but the sach looks very similar to me i thing they copyed the design i mean come. I dont ride off road ksr is great for around chiang mai also im 6.3 and dont find the ksr to small i have jacked up handlebars love it :)

post-92686-1255337283_thumb.jpg

I love those KSR's but as I am 6'3 as well, I think I must be looking very stupid on a bike like that.

But I love them and I don't know how long I can resist :-)