Big Bike Day In Kpn Oct 18

i've heard that there is some kind of big bike meeting planned for October 18 at that place in Baan Tai that has the sign that looks like a Harley logo, i think its called 'The Beach' but not sure about that. anyhow, its in the middle of Baan Tai, near the pier.

perhaps if someone has more info about the actual event plans they can post.

steve

I've seen the place, the owner is a biker type, and Ive heard he hopes to bring people over on the car ferry but thats as much as I've heard too.

Let me check with my Samui Chapter - might know..

Samui is bad enough to get to, but KPN????????????????????????

Its astonishing people have even made it to the island all these years. The hassle of having to take a boat to get anywhere! How primitive :)

I've seen the place, the owner is a biker type, and Ive heard he hopes to bring people over on the car ferry but thats as much as I've heard too.

Its astonishing people have even made it to the island all these years. The hassle of having to take a boat to get anywhere! How primitive :)

At least you have 6 rowers now + the person with the large banana leaf to fan you.

Ever tried riding a Harley on and off the ferry when there's even a small swell? Probably not. Believe me, it's not much fun.... :D:D

this evening there will be live music and a party, general invite, you can even go on your Fino

tomorrow morning there will be a breakfast followed by a ride around the island starting about 11am

tomorrow evening there is a private party

i'll post some pictures

steve

i wonder what the planned entertainment is like, i.e. any hot biker babes coming?

didn't see any when we drove by today steve :)

The tent is up and they were setting out tables and chairs and a whole passle (flock?) of big bikes were parked out front.

this evening there will be live music and a party, general invite, you can even go on your Fino

tomorrow morning there will be a breakfast followed by a ride around the island starting about 11am

tomorrow evening there is a private party

i'll post some pictures

steve

Look forward to seeing some photos.....

:) actually, I've managed to get DH away from the fishing boat long enough to agree to take me to Peppercorn for dinner. Been back over a week now and having fish every day is starting to wear thin :D

i wonder what the planned entertainment is like, i.e. any hot biker babes coming?

SBK will be there with the Thaivisa Coyote dancers.

I just heard that there is live music, all those musicians

from the Jam are gonna play there

jamsession,open mic etc etc

SBK will be there with the Thaivisa Coyote dancers.

I just heard that there is live music, all those musicians

from the Jam are gonna play there

jamsession,open mic etc etc

Jam. As in Paul Weller? Don't think so... :)

i've heard that there is some kind of big bike meeting planned for October 18 at that place in Baan Tai that has the sign that looks like a Harley logo, i think its called 'The Beach' but not sure about that. anyhow, its in the middle of Baan Tai, near the pier.

perhaps if someone has more info about the actual event plans they can post.

steve

Wonder if this chap has anything to do with the event????????????????????? :)

absolutely nothing, i just think its helpful for people to know what going on on the island. if i was involved in planning in the event i would have said that in the first place.

here's some pics from last night, it was a great evening

the red bike on the 3rd picture is mine BTW

post-6315-1255917174_thumb.jpg

post-6315-1255917238_thumb.jpg

post-6315-1255917256_thumb.jpg

Edited by stevehaigh

absolutely nothing, i just think its helpful for people to know what going on on the island. if i was involved in planning in the event i would have said that in the first place.

here's some pics from last night, it was a great evening

the red bike on the 3rd picture is mine BTW

Great photos. Thanks. Nice bike BTW. I hope this is going to be a regular annual event.