Danish Man Drugs And Robs Thai Girlfriend

george

None of you seemed to have thought of a more sinister explanation. Perhaps it might be very convenient that the farang has just disappeared (maybe never to be seen again), having allegedly drugged the whole family.....................

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely the details will come out, at this level (just assuming of course) in society there are rarely any well planned crimes. Stealing one's car back is about as bright as those rocket scientists who think that if they hide the chanote that they really own the property.

:)

We as tourists and residents also deserve respect and this is all too often missing in Thailand....from the authorities down.

As a tourist, resident or human being anywhere in the world....you dont deserve respect just because you are....

Respect is earned not given

I wouldnt try earning respect off someone who was disrespectul from the off, so i do deserve respect just because i am.

Edited by whichschool

I always read here something like Thai are bad and foreigners are good, there are a lot of thai very rich more than anyone can think , there are a lot of foreigner who ocme here only for sex,drugs and drinking and many times they hit ladies and fight. Maybe this man is a professional thief in his country and is normal for him to do that , maybe he just try to get back what think he bought , but in the wrong form. I really don't like to read everytime you foreigners are good and all others are bad, why you stay here ?

I read the forum everyday but i don't like to write because almost all of you are stupid and always answer like " thai ladies are bad " , " she only cheat and get his money"... Why you don't look inside yourself on why you are here ? is better then your country ? If yes is also better if you respect the place where you live now and respect the person. If not why you don't go back to your country ?

Remember one thing , you go to ATM or Bank to take money and the thai people go to bank to deposit your money, who is clever now ?

Sometimes instead then speak and offend a population is better shut up...

I am FOREIGNER, and support your point of view.

in all fairness ( like any society) it is possible for the host country to abuse immigrants.

if the truth in this situation is revealed, we will be able to reconsile this knee-jerk reactionary behavior.

certainly a plus for the TV host. R-----A---T----I---N-----G------S

WHO IS STUPID, THE SHARKS............OR THE PEOPLE WHO CHOSE TO SWIM WITH THEM? :):D:D

I I read the forum everyday but i don't like to write because almost all of you are stupid and always answer like " thai ladies are bad " , " she only cheat and get his money"... Why you don't look inside yourself on why you are here ? is better then your country ? If yes is also better if you respect the place where you live now and respect the person. If not why you don't go back to your country ?

Remember one thing , you go to ATM or Bank to take money and the thai people go to bank to deposit your money, who is clever now ?

"Remember one thing , you go to ATM or Bank to take money and the thai people go to bank to deposit your money, who is clever now ?"

You just contradicted yourself. Also, by making the statement quoted in boldface above, you also offered "proof" to those that state that many Thais only want a foreigner's money and treat them like walking ATMs. :)

None of you seemed to have thought of a more sinister explanation. Perhaps it might be very convenient that the farang has just disappeared (maybe never to be seen again), having allegedly drugged the whole family.....................

This explaination gets my vote.

Remember the the case where the Thai woman who, along with her brother, strangled her newly Internet-met falang boyfriend at the woman's home. When the falang boyfriend was sitting in a chair talking to his newly met Thai girlfriend, the Thai brother came from behind and wrapped a wire or rope around the falang's neck and strangled him to death. They robbed the falang of his money. Obviously, they got busted. Many falangs also die of "accidents" in LOS. :)

Karma may be working in this case.

The Thais believe in Karma, so perhaps this farang is striking back at this family as part of some past behavior that happened in another life?

So, perhaps a few generations ago, this farang was actually a Thai lady and had a farang husband. Then, maybe she stole his car and pot of gold, after

drugging the entire family. Also, stealing the family car as a getaway plan.

So, now a few generations later, the Karma is at work. Now, the shoe is on the other foot. This time, the farang man steals the gold, car and whatever after drugging

the Thai family and then is off to the races in the family truck.

TIT.

There is also some Thai expression that goes something like this...."If a fool allows you to take his money, then you should take the money".

I am not sure of the exact wording, but the meaning is that if someone is foolish with their money, then one should go ahead and take advantage of the situation.

So, perhaps the family let their guard down a bit, got drunk...and drugged....fell asleep with the gold, money, and car keys on the table.

So, this farang decided to take advantage of this foolish behavior and stole everything in sight and headed for the border????

i don't like to write because almost all of you are stupid

hmm... dont really know what to say to you... but its nice we do agree on the ATM - deposit point.

I'd suggest that if you meet your woman in a whore house / bar then of course she's after your money.

Same if there's a 20 year age gap, Y do you really think she's interested?

Or if you can't even properly comunicate.

If mans used thier brains instead of their d*cks wouldn't b hardly any these "oh so pity falang loss money" stories.

Would you put your car or house in your girlfriends name back in your home country? of course not. People go to great lengths to protect their shit even if married for long.

Also if you treat your woman with no respect as some kind of purchased underling chances are she's gunna get tired of it and you deserve what yout get.

When i met my lady she had a car and working in graphic desgine and i had very little, but we fell in love and have now been married a few years and have 2 kids and are very happy. I'm not boasting, i'm saying there's many nice educated women around who will give you the a chance if you treat each other with respect. Indeed i meet many thais who are intreged still to meet falang because mostly they dont cross paths, fallangs just stick in thier tailored ho bars, irish pubs etc. Alot of professionals never come in to contact.

People who work here probably agree with me that there is a completely other side to thailand to that wich is tailored for the falang.

Even simple manners and ettiquet elludes people who have been living here for years.

Respect i think should be given for everyone until they do something to deminish it.

Fair play to old geezers enjoying themselves with fine young things, but be aware its bussiness, you got no right to complain she's taking your money as thats the only reason she with you.

I love Thailand, its culture and its people.

We sometime moan about descrimination from the authorities or in the press but think about how immigrants are viewed / treated in the west! My step father is lebanese and wealth been living in uk for 20+ years but still cant get a passport. The local health centre would register my missus despite us being married. Getting a uk visa is a horrible hassle and expensive to boot. In england you got all sorts of idiots like BNP voters and sum muslims just as bad.

Nasty and nice people all over the world. Thailand relatively speaking is quite nice and peaceful.

We as tourists and residents also deserve respect and this is all too often missing in Thailand....from the authorities down.

As a tourist, resident or human being anywhere in the world....you dont deserve respect just because you are....

I wouldnt try earning respect off someone who was disrespectul from the off, so i do deserve respect just because i am.

You havent got it yet have you?

You dont try and earn someones respect....they have to give it freely.

Respect is not about tit for tat.....you can hate and still respect a person.

If you are the sort of person who demands respect from others just because you are a tourist or foreign resident in Thailand.....

Then I am sorry Sir......I cant respect you for that. :)

I wait for chapter two in this saga before I comment.

Many weird farangs in LOS especially in Pattaya area, yesterday outside Carrefour at the smoking area there was one looking in the ashtray for a cigarette butt long enough for him to smoke :)

Actually, that was me...

And I was looking for the 10grs of charlie that I have hidden previously under the sand ot this ashtray.

Still not found them yet :D

i found it :D

Its good to see that the Tha iVisa Sherlock Holmes' have solved this case already. I am sure that the Thai police will be grateful for your investigative powers

Your attempt at sarcasm is underwhelming. Thaivisaites are generally more adept at solving crimes than the Thai police. If you don't believe me, take a look at posts regarding crimes. Then look at the conclusions of police assigned to the cases. Then look at how those conclusions change with each passing day. And see whether some Thaivisaites assumptions were correct before the cops'. If looked at objectively, you'll find that, more often than not, Thaivisaite armchair quarterbacks were raising questions and suggesting solutions that were more on the mark than what Thai police come up with, even though the police have access to witnesses and are closer to evidence.

Speaking of evidence; in any give crime scene, it sometimes happens that evidence is found, then subsequently covered up, discounted, or hidden by police. This makes it tougher for armchair investigators to make reasoned suggestions of what may have happened.

Perhaps all these T.Visa discussions of crimes comes to naught in any tangible sense. However, at the least, it shows some level of caring/compassion on the part of Thaivisaites. If I were murdered this afternoon, it would be appreciated (perhaps just for my daughter's sake) if the details of the murder were revealed. Leaving it to Thai investigators is leaving much to be desired, as they've shown themselves to be subjective, inept and inclined to cover things up to 'save face' and shelter Thailand's reputation re; tourism. Farang on ThaiVisa don't have such limitations.

Some T.Visa suggestions/speculation are on the mark, some aren't, and some tries to just be jovial/witty. I'd recommend Thai investigators find one English speaking cop in their employ who will read what's on ThaiVisa, on the pertinent subject, and see whether he finds a pearl of wisdom in the ruff. At worst, that cop will have wasted a few minutes reading through the pertinent thread. At best, he/she may find something that may further the investigation.

I always read here something like Thai are bad and foreigners are good, there are a lot of thai very rich more than anyone can think , there are a lot of foreigner who ocme here only for sex,drugs and drinking and many times they hit ladies and fight. Maybe this man is a professional thief in his country and is normal for him to do that , maybe he just try to get back what think he bought , but in the wrong form. I really don't like to read everytime you foreigners are good and all others are bad, why you stay here ?

I read the forum everyday but i don't like to write because almost all of you are stupid and always answer like " thai ladies are bad " , " she only cheat and get his money"... Why you don't look inside yourself on why you are here ? is better then your country ? If yes is also better if you respect the place where you live now and respect the person. If not why you don't go back to your country ?

Have you ever heard the word "hypocrisy"? I suggest you look it up.

I'm not going to respond to the rest of your bigoted, stereotyped and ill thought out ramblings.

Not quite right.

To someone you know and see on a regular basis you keep to keep the respect by earning it.

As a total stranger you deserve respect from the start (assuming your behaviour/demeanour deserves it) until you know each other better ...then keep it as above.

Right on the button.

According to gburns we should all treat each other with disrespect until we earn it.

Anyway....Gb go back to topic.

Edited by harleyclarkey

Well said. Good on you for speaking your mind.

Does sound a bit fishy though.

Edited by siamkiwi

:D Ok last night i saw a Danish giles in a sausage no no a flying sausage or yes flying saucer with is sausage in ,here in Vientiane with is new mianoi..........its a joke 5 clock is coming soon and the cold beer to. Bob Vientiane :)

It is true that many falang men go to Thailand due to the unsavory.

I think falang or Thai we can not judge without having all the information.

Stop our sterile quarrels which is good and the bad we all have within us some positive and negative, respect the country hosting the hope that they respect us.

Sorry Khun Bat blaster, you seem to be very confused about foreigners here, right? Most of the people who post something here are tourists. Please, all around the world are good and bad people. You can't say that we all are stupid because- as you said- Thais bring farlang money to their bank, and we spent it here. Where else would they get it from?

Furthermore you should know that it's very hard to make a 'good or bad tourist check' at the airport, right? Also here in my new hometown are many' bad Thais', to use your vocabulary. But mostly good Thais. Please do your own research, Burma is only 40 years behind Thailand because there are no tourists. Please use your brain to understand that the tourism is something what we all need in Thailand. I'm working here in a school and I'm teaching English, never did something bad and when I read your post I feel a kind of sad. Wouldn't it be the same if I would say all Thais are bad, because I've heard about some? Leave your aggression wherever you want to, your last sentence is so full of hate.

Is it possible that you made bad experiences with foreigners, or are you one who can't bring farlang money to the bank?

Stay calm, think before writing please.