Report: 99% Of “american Breakfast” Served In Phuket Just Fried Egg And Hot Dog

Boater

Following earlier reports that up to 90% of the cosatline property in the island of Phuket was actually controlled by foreigners through Thai nominees, another shocking report has surfaced claiming that up to 99% of American Breakfasts served in Phuket are, in fact, fraudulent.

According to the details of the report released today by the TAT, out of 1,073 restaurants in Phuket province which include American Breakfast on their menus, only 12 actually serve anything vaguely resembling the morning meals typically consumed by Americans in the United States .

follow on here

http://www.notthenation.com/pages/news/getnews.php?id=815

Edited by Boater

Sorry, but the Full English Breakfast, reknowned throughout the entire World, is the yardstick by which all fried breakfasts should be truly judged.

The American Breakfast is but pale imitation of this superb example of English cuisine. In particular, I single out the awful bacon that comprises a significant proportion of this American disaster story. The English call it streaky. "Fatty" should be a better name when discussing this Yankee abomination and major contributor to World heart disease.

The Full English Breakfast (fried bread excluded) offers a fully balanced contribution to any lucky tourist's dietry needs.

The American Breakfast constitutes a near fatal dose of chloresterol to diners the world over.

Eggs sunny side up? What's all this nonsense?

I have news for you it's not only Phuket it's all of Thailand. We do not serve hot dogs ah yes Jimmy Dean Sausage with biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs. As for the British Breakfast it's good but it's fried talk about big guts. The only standard of the British Breakfast that I would put up againts would be Weight Watchers. :)

Edited by gotlost